Eugenia Cooney

Butternut

Grand Dame
Dec 29, 2012
Canada
She is a youtuber who's videos are kinda bad...
I'm posting her because she's EXTREMELY thin.
She says it's natural but I doubt it xD

2lac968.jpg

Anyone heard of her?

I was reading her tumblr (http://eugeniac.tumblr.com/), and she avoids all questions about her weight. I agree with you that her videos aren't very good, and she should learn how to put on eyeliner...

I really like her body, but I'm afraid to admire it in case she's actually sick. I wish she'd say something to dispel the anorexia rumors, but she won't confirm or deny if she actually has an eating disorder.

She seems like skinny Vlada without the heroine chic fatigue. I really like her figure and her energy.
@Serene I wonder what you think? Made me think of you because she's tiny but no extreme bones protruding, and she's really vital and glowing despite how small she is; all traits you've mentioned before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
ED or not, she seems to be that dark scene kid who don't give a damn to anything (understand: a bit dumb).
sorrynotsorry

About the skinny thing: she wouldn't be the first internet perso to suffer from ED without being opened about it. It's not people's buisness. Even though she seems to be confortable enought with her body to show it this muh (trigger + fashion faux pas: outfits of the week video)

How old is she? Over the years, I've met a few girls who were as skinny as her and did not have an ED. Mostly teenagers that later filled out a bit, but One was a 35 year old who had a serious health issue (her body couldn't absorb fat, she had to eat so much not to keep losing weight and die). At the end of the day, it is possble for her to be that skinny without an ED. But it is not common for people to look like that naturally. She is a rare breed. So yes, I love her body but I can't use it as thinspo simply because my natural body frame is nothing like hers, and going lower and lower in order to look like that would force to me to be unhealthy.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually don't really like her body, she has really wide hips and with those tiny thighs she looks awkward.

From the side she look great, but from the front it's just weird : /

Like a wide board with teeny limbs attached ):

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don't really like her body, she has really wide hips and with those tiny thighs she looks awkward.

Like a wide board with teeny limbs attached ):

You are right. When you cover her upper body, her legs are not really THAT tiny, they are just very far apart.

She's living proof that there is such a thing as a too wide thigh-gap :D Her friend on the left looks pretty thin too.

She's living proof that there is such a thing as a too wide thigh-gap :D Her friend on the left looks pretty thin too.

I didn't know that it was possible but you're absolutely right.
I could get over that if it wasn't for her whiny annoying voice/attitude.

I could get over that if it wasn't for her whiny annoying voice/attitude.

The trick is to view the source of one's irritation with an accompanying auditory substitute much pleasing to the ear. For example, Eugenia becomes rather more bearable when borrowing the mighty throats of Carl Sagan, Optimus Prime and Richard Burton in Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds.

The trick is to view the source of one's irritation with an accompanying auditory substitute much pleasing to the ear. For example, Eugenia becomes rather more bearable when borrowing the mighty throats of Carl Sagan, Optimus Prime and Richard Burton in Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds.

Bahahahaha! That's awesome! :)

She is so like, literally, like, literally, like, literally, like, annoying. But not gonna lie, i love her body. She seems to also love it, bc she shows it off in every video.

and omg her legs:

Reactions: 2 users
She is so like, literally, like, literally, like, literally, like, annoying. But not gonna lie, i love her body. She seems to also love it, bc she shows it off in every video.

and omg her legs:

She gets more naked with each passing year :lol:

Reactions: 2 users

and omg her legs:

10/10 for below the neck
1/10 for hair and makeup - wtf, what year are we in? early 2000s?
-2/10 for whatever is going on up in that cranium.
:mclap:

Um, by "long sleeves", do you mean sleeveless...?
And those T-rex arms... [second vid @ 1:27]

trex-arms.gif

Reactions: 6 users