Eugenia Cooney

These:
1427053945844.jpg.36443a4d0e21a411a95a8238ca174e64.jpg
maxresdefault_(2).jpg.26355a33971d785bab183a76dc58bddc.jpg
image.jpeg.3f7356497188e2d3bbab4f6de955fb42.jpeg

Compared to this:
image.jpeg.cfee542a3c890798b68de9ef3ebb62b2.jpeg
C05MpLWVQAAYlVx.jpg:large

... I mean, I really don't buy the "I don't know why everyone's saying I'm anorexic, I'm just naturally skinny" thing. And how come her mother and brother are both overweight then? It seems highly unlikely only one of the family members gets the skinny genes, and such extreme ones at that. This girl claims to have met her:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Oh, and she has a boyfriend? WTF?

I mean, it's a fetish for some people. [warning: pr0n] There are other sites like this, that one seems to have just pictures but someone once linked a skinny (anorexic) fetish video site in a forum thread. Can't remember the URL anymore, since I looked at it one time out of morbid curiosity and had no desire to ever see something like that again. I'd like to consider myself a tolerant person, but there's something creepy and wrong about liking skeletal women who look like they're about to die. Freaks me out. They look like they need a psychiatrist, not a dick.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
These:
1427053945844.jpg.36443a4d0e21a411a95a8238ca174e64.jpg
maxresdefault_(2).jpg.26355a33971d785bab183a76dc58bddc.jpg
image.jpeg.3f7356497188e2d3bbab4f6de955fb42.jpeg

Compared to this:
image.jpeg.cfee542a3c890798b68de9ef3ebb62b2.jpeg
C05MpLWVQAAYlVx.jpg:large

... I mean, I really don't buy the "I don't know why everyone's saying I'm anorexic, I'm just naturally skinny" thing. And how come her mother and brother are both overweight then? It seems highly unlikely only one of the family members gets the skinny genes, and such extreme ones at that. This girl claims to have met her:

I think it's so sad how people are so desperate to capitalise on a dying girl, I honestly don't believe that anyone thinks they can honestly help her by discussing her skinny body on the internet with click bait thumbnails.
She needs someone who really cares about her to take her off social media and into a hospital.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I would like to invite her over for dinner and see what excuses she comes up with to get out of eating a garden salad.

• Sad
  • Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
I would like to invite her over for dinner and see what excuses she comes up with to get out of eating a garden salad.
And what good would that do? This girl needs her social media pulled away from her and be forced inpatient until she's stabilized. This is so heartbreaking to see. She needs help, she's too far gone to help herself, and somehow no one close to her is in a position to do so?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Alright. My essay follows. I got time today, y'all.

What concerns me most is definitely her cognitive functioning. Mind, I don't mean cognitive abilities/IQ, I mean she appears just beyond marginally aware as she does her videos, and struggles with attending and a whole host of factors especially in regards to her speech pattern (since that's what's most available for me to observe).

I've looked at earlier videos and she's far more coherent, her mannerisms far more age-appropriate...

It's frightening to see this young woman struggle to piece sentences, using fillers like "like" beyond a millennial valley-girl speech pattern but as a genuine filler as she seems unable to fully string thoughts. All the while she repeats herself continuously ("and my, um, dress here, like, I like it because, um, my dress is black, and like, I really like the black of my dress, uh, and like, I like that the black is like-")

It's...scary. I am not going to speculate on her story, but it's obvious she's lost weight, perhaps continuing to lose weight, she has very little muscle mass - and the heart is a muscle like any other. She's at high risk of just having her heart stop.

Basically,
1. In the tiniest chance it's a genuine, physical medical condition causing her low weight, a medical team must be involved at this point.
2. If she has a psychological illness, I can hope a medical team is involved, but beyond that I don't think any attention from the internet does any good, and fits to "kick her off YouTube" are misguided as well.
3. If she does genuinely believe she's "just naturally skinny", well, I don't think the family she lives with believe this, and her mother in one video seemed fairly competent and loving. I feel the family she lives with couldn't possibly be unaware and uncaring, so again I think her receiving some medical attention, even a yearly physical, is happening *shrug*

• Agree
Someone needs to pull a "For the love of Nancy" move on her. Also she seems to sound weaker now or just faint when she's speaking, like her breathing, or lung capacity or something strange is happening.

Even if she was somehow naturally skinny and has a long life ahead of her, when I see a girl THIS skinny, I think about osteoporosis and how it seems if she is made of breakable looking bones now, the older version of herself is gonna be a more painful one with a broken hip or pelvis after a tumble or something.

Her attentiveness really worries me; she looks like a light tap on her head would knock her out.

Oh, and she has a boyfriend? WTF?

Geez, how many takes did she do to make this video? She cuts the video every 2-3 seconds! It's like she can't even say more than 1 sentence without needing to re-take it / edit the video.

Her father also appeared for a sec in one of her Younow videos and apparently he told her: "You look good".

I mean, it's a fetish for some people. [warning: pr0n] There are other sites like this, that one seems to have just pictures but someone once linked a skinny (anorexic) fetish video site in a forum thread. Can't remember the URL anymore, since I looked at it one time out of morbid curiosity and had no desire to ever see something like that again. I'd like to consider myself a tolerant person, but there's something creepy and wrong about liking skeletal women who look like they're about to die. Freaks me out. They look like they need a psychiatrist, not a dick.
I really hope her boyfriend is with her because he genuinely loves her and wants to help her. Hopefully he will give her strenght so she can beat her ED. I really want the best scenario possible.

I really hope her boyfriend is with her because he genuinely loves her and wants to help her. Hopefully he will give her strenght so she can beat her ED. I really want the best scenario possible.

I hope so too. I don't know him though, so I have no idea how realistic this hope is. Boyfriends can be ED enablers. My ex was.

• Agree

And btw she doesn't have a boyfriend. The last time she said that her boyfriend was Jack Skellington.

Skellington definitely sounds like the enabler type. :lol:
But on a more serious note, am I the only one who seriously thinks her obsession with Skellington and her (possible) Anorexia are linked somehow?

Her poor body. :(

0:14-0:17 It seems like she is proud/wants to show off her nonexistent body. And she does it quite frequently imo, always pushing her bottom back to make her thigh gap look ever bigger, like in here: .

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users