Eugenia Cooney

Eugenia would definitely never go to Freelees house... if she does have anorexia why would she willingly want to go to someone's house who is going to force her to eat? Lol. Also, did any of you hear that doctor Phil's production team contacted Eugenia to go on the show? She of course said she won't do it, because she clearly doesn't want to have to talk about the reason she's so skinny... I'm really curious about what is going on behind the scenes though because she is very skinny, especially for someone who is 5'9... I wonder what her family Is doing about it. Also curious if she will ever come out with the truth

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I'll just leave this here. I have nothing else to say about this anymore other than that this youtube drama has gotten way out of porpotions...

I feel sorry for her,

And going back to the subject of Anorexia nerviosa vs. Eating disorder. as a recovered anorexic, I can say that eating was high on my priority list. I wAs obsessed with food. Anorexia nervosa, on the other hand, is when someone has no interest in food and eating.
Please correct me if Im worng

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I feel sorry for her,

And going back to the subject of Anorexia nerviosa vs. Eating disorder. as a recovered anorexic, I can say that eating was high on my priority list. I wAs obsessed with food. Anorexia nervosa, on the other hand, is when someone has no interest in food and eating.
Please correct me if Im worng

Anorexia is when you do not feel the need to eat/do not feel hunger/lose weight accidentally/forget to eat. Usually a side effect of medication or degenerative diseases/dementia.

Anorexia Nervosa is an eating disorder where the patient refuses to eat. Whether or not they say they feel hungry is subjective but the brain hunger signals (Such as NPY, ghrelin, etc.) are still working fine.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users

I'll just leave this here. I have nothing else to say about this anymore other than that this youtube drama has gotten way out of porpotions...

This really upset me. I will not speculate on someone's mental health because there are plenty of muscle wasting disorders, and even mental disorders, which have a similar physical result as anorexia nervosa does. But the bottom line is: why does everyone feel the need to harass this girl on such a public level?

this girl has never once described an eating or exercise plan. This girl has never once described in any detail any habits or illness that could be emulated. She is simply existing as a human being on a previously low-traffic YouTube channel where she shows her typical YouTube vlogs, challenge videos, collabs, etc. the only thing different about her from other youtubers is that she seems arguable more vapid and she is doing it while being extraordinarily emaciated.

But is that a crime? By saying she's triggering many into developing eating disorders, we are exhibiting a fundamental misunderstanding of how the disorder works. By saying she, simply existing in an emaciated state, is giving others anorexia nervosa not only trivializes the severity of the AN (which is a symptom of other mental diseases and disorders) but also implies women's minds are so weak that the mere SIGHT of a thin person sends us spiralizing into anorexia.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
But the bottom line is: why does everyone feel the need to harass this girl on such a public level?
Because she puts herself out there on a public platform. Promote yourself on social media while you look emaciated, expect to get a response.

IMG_1123.PNG

This is not skinny.

This is just corpse-like.

She's gone too far.

• Sad
I just showed that picture to my sister yesterday... I'm so worried for Eugenia.

Honestly, she sounds like she's losing it; compare her more recent videos to her older ones and you'll see what I mean. She's constantly repeating herself, over-explaining everything - ex. in her outfit hauls, she'll say something like "I'm wearing this, like, blue top that has these, like, white polka-dots. And the white polka-dots are, like, white, and it's cute because, uh, like, I like polka-dots!" (She didn't say this exact phrase, but that's about how each outfit description goes). Actually, same with her makeup tutorials; I was watching the Pikachu one, and I felt so sorry for her.

I hope that someone close to her forces her to into treatment, because she's obviously not going to seek it on her own. :(

• Agree
Every time I see this thread pop up on a new posts I instantly get worried. It sounds so terrible but I keep expecting the worst, that she might have died.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I'm going to address the elephant in the room (well, two of them).

First of all, I liked her body, until she went this far. So did many other people. If her joints weren't so prominent, then she was really nice and skinny.

Second of all, she must have anorexia (or something similar). I know there are wasting diseases and stuff, but come on, who are we kidding! Her attention seeking/not being in the hospital/capitalising on her body all point to it.

Before they lose her, her parents really should force her to go to hospital. (I don't know America's rules on this...)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
It seems pretty clear to me the girl has a raging ED. She doesn't look graceful or healthy. Some people who have met her have claimed she is obsessed with food and running, but obviously I can't know for sure whether they're trying to just cash in on her recent fame or telling the truth.
I don't recall her ever saying it's a medical condition and she insists she doesn't have an ED... I've seen a picture or two of her at a higher weight though, so it's clear it's not a 100% "naturally skinny I eat all the time, I can't gain weight". That would mean if she doesn't have some sort of illness, she has lost the weight intentionally, which would in my opinion indicate an ED.

at a higher weight though,
How much higher? I've tried to find pics of her where she weighs more, but she seems to occupy a spectrum between "skeletal" and "you thought I was skeletal before but this seriously is skeletal"

• Agree
How much higher? I've tried to find pics of her where she weighs more, but she seems to occupy a spectrum between "skeletal" and "you thought I was skeletal before but this seriously is skeletal"

I'm convinced she's aiming to look exactly like Jack Skellington

900949_press02-001.jpg

• Agree
No, I've also seen a picture of her where she was thin/skinny. Nowhere near skeletal.

If i find it, I'll post it

No, I've also seen a picture of her where she was thin/skinny. Nowhere near skeletal.

If i find it, I'll post it

I just saw an earlier video after lurking this thread. She doesn't look as emaciated as she does now, but I wouldn't say was healthy skinny.

Onision video on Eugenia (I hate this guy but there are some good comparison photos here):

Definitely skinny, but not like she is now.

Her attentiveness really worries me; she looks like a light tap on her head would knock her out.

Oh, and she has a boyfriend? WTF?

• Sad
God, her body is going to resemble Ashley Isaac's soon if she keeps losing.
So sad.

• Sad