Etam copy/past VS show

Nanoushkaïa

Worker Bee
Feb 11, 2013
I didn't know where to post that, I wanted to post in the VS thread but that was just for the 2012 show and there was nothing on Etam or a fashion underwear thread in the fashion industry section.:meh:

So so so : Etam is going hardcore this year again to copy/paste Victoria's Secret.

I don't know if guys know Etam but it's a french underwear brand, the quality is quite the same as VS (really average). But this brand is like major in France.

They "opened" (nobody cares about them except Natalia Vodianova, for $$$$ reasons) Paris Fashion Week tuesday night with a "VS" show. Again.

Natalia (who has been their egery for 3 years I think) posted a video of the final, here it is :
http://vine.co/v/bgVxnbKZl7A I feel a bit weerd about the model trying to look cool but not acing it.... But that must be so hard to be in underwears infront of everyone, with bookers asking you to "have fun" while you are fucking naked in front of everyone :(

And here is the video of the show with singers like : Lykkie Li, Selah Sue, Rita Ora, Lily Allen M.I.A

Models :
- Fontana opened the show
- Edita Vilkeviciute
(I'm in the middle of an essay so I'll pass my turn on identifying the others)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that poor girl that went the wrong way at 2:48 in the first video posted. Why did she not just continue with the way she chose instead of awkwardly turning around to try to go the other way?

Oh that poor girl that went the wrong way at 2:48 in the first video posted. Why did she not just continue with the way she chose instead of awkwardly turning around to try to go the other way?

Aww, I thought Anna's mishap was actually really cute :3

Although the show had lots of great thinspo, the awkward dancing at the end just killed me! :facepalm:

Oh my :wtf: I didn't even watch it to the end because most of the outfits looked so tacky to me. But I just skipped to the end to see it and I'm embarrassed for them. Most of them were barely moving and clearly didn't know what to do

Although the show had lots of great thinspo, the awkward dancing at the end just killed me! :facepalm:

yes VS models should be atleast this skinny haha. would look so much better..
one think I know though: I never want to pay to see lykke li live.

edit: @Nanoushkaïa :lol: omg exactly this. I think they should of done a more upbeat song for the finale dance.. that one is too hard to have fun with hahaa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lingerie shows always make me feel better about myself because I realize nowhere near as fat as I think I am lol.

Welp, the girls are skinny enough, as far as lingerie models go. Seriously, who wants to rip off VS of all brands though!