Esther Heesch

bisou

Super Star
Beautiful and angelic face! Pretty good body, maybe her thighs could be slimmed a bit. ;)

From her agency's (Next) website:
Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
Bust: 32" (81 cm)
Waist: 23.5" (60 cm)
Hip: 34.5" (88 cm)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

Reactions: 1 user

deerskulls

Worker Bee
[/QUOTE]

oh god she's so perfect
let me love her
those legs!

and her face is so beautiful <3

antelope

Rising Star
I thought she looked like a Frida G./Lindsey W. hybrid. (Minus the unattractive Lindsey characteristics.) She's just so versatile and pretty.
i can see the resemblance. she also reminds me of sigrid, brege, and josephine skriver in some of the photos.

classichic

Super Star
I think she's incredibly beautiful. I could seriously stalk this pretty face all day but I'm not sold on her body.

Anri

Rookie
She's lovely when she smiles, but she just isn't very striking to me. She doesn't stand out in my opinion. Love those eyes though :luv:

Allie

Worker Bee
I really like some of this pictures. I'm not sure if it's her, or the styling, or both. She's very obvious in her looks, very straightforward, but I like that lack of complication.

Lolita

Banned
Banned

I think she's gorgeous, and has a beautiful face, but it really depends on the picture.
Anyway, I think she still looks too young and 'a girl' to really be classy and womanly, especially in this shoot (but don't get me wrong, she's beautiful). I don't know if I'm just weird, but this whole shoot looked too... wrong, as if it wasn't suited to her age:

for KaDeWe Magazine, FW 2013
Arnaud Pyvka (Photographer)
Lynn Schmidt (Fashion Editor/Stylist)

F

filiz

I really like Esther. She's only 16 and already did so many shows: Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Chloé, Jil Sander, Loewe, Miu Miu, Prada, Dior...
Apart from that she seems to be very nice.
I think she's definitely one of the most interesting newcomers this year.