Super Star
height: 174 cm
78 . 58 . 88

miu miu

vogue italia

Reactions: 1 user

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Wow I guess I have a "type" because I either fall for dark mysterious beauties or delicate elven beauties. :lol:

Insanely beautiful at Miu Miu, but she reminds me a bit of Lauren (de Graaf), which isn't entirely a good thing.

Reactions: 1 users

Sasja

Rising Star
Oh my God, I'm in love! I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before and wondered who she was. She looks so feline, I love it.

vanitas

Grand Dame
She looks an awful lot like a skinnier Ruth Wilson (from 'The Affair' and 'Luther'). I can't decide whether that's a good thing or not.

Sasja

Rising Star
Want to bump this old, old thread because I don't think she gets enough love! That's just my crush talking though, haha. Seems like she's still active, especially in Japan. I just love her face, the brows, the body... nothing outstanding but such a nice skinny girl.

She also looks very Dutch to me. Seems like I see a lot of girls that look similiar to her just walking down the street. Thinner than most Dutch ladies though, luckily. ;)

sentier

Grand Dame
She seems very short. Shorter than 174. At Thakoon - almost everyone around her is in flats

She has a beautiful face though and she currently has an adorable feature on models.com. She seems like a sweet girl