syyUD0Al.jpg

ePPAcUql.jpg
e2MzUupl.jpg

63mLd0ml.jpg

gKucxx8l.jpg

AXrSPSnl.jpg

Mt5wvWfl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's so kooky and ethereal, I adore her. There's a picture of her by Karl Lagerfeld somewhere where she looks like some gorgeous Art Nouveau Moon Goddess. It's one of my favourites that I've ever seen of her, and that I've ever seen Karl take too I think.

in reference to the above, it was either somehow associated with this moment (at Chanel Cruise '15)..

model-esmeralda-seay-reynolds-karl.jpg

Or I've completely made it up in my head. I can't seem to find the picture anywhere anyway.

But doesn't she just look like an Alphonse Mucha-esque dream!!

Reactions: 7 users
i remember when i saw the karl photo and was amazed by her beauty, now look at this:
she is gorgeous i been looking at her work
next models 2.jpg
since the chanel show

Attachments

• next models.jpg
    next models.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 51
I'm so glad there is a thread for her! I adore her editorials. She's absolutely mesmerizing.
mbbRIQf.jpg

H0P23ry.jpg

2tRWifU.jpg

VkfApS7.jpg

she's not just a photographer's fashion model...she looks like a beautiful artist's model too....she draws you into the picture...and I can imagine her angelic image in Renaissance or Baroque paintings...just less the rubenesque type figure

Isn't that last pic what she wore to prom? So incredible :luv::luv::luv:

No idea!! But if it's the case, major points for going out the box!! I would personally never dare but if someone can pull it off it's her.

No idea!! But if it's the case, major points for going out the box!! I would personally never dare but if someone can pull it off it's her.
Haha I think it was. When i-D asked her what she was wearing to prom in an interview, she responded with "If I told you, I'd have to kill you, but I will say the inspiration is from the old Ever After movie with Drew Barrymore… think sparkly, think ethereal and think magical!". And then I do remember seeing her writing somewhere that she was in the process of finding wings for it. And as an added bonus, here's a shot from her instagram of her working on her moodboard for her prom outfit.. guys.. she made a moodboard for her prom outfit :shy:

ESMERELDA_SEAY_REYNOLDS_i-D_24_HOURS_IN_KEVIN_REYNOLDS-900x900.jpg

Oh, I found the picture I was talking about earlier, it was on instagram.. and it was better in my head. Still pretty though
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.11.19 AM.png

Here's a few more from instagram too, there's one with a pic of her as a young'un beside her today (the caption was to do with realizing dreams and walking for Chanel), you can see though that she wasn't always as slender as she is now.
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.13.31 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.13.41 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.13.58 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.14.08 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.14.25 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.14.36 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.14.50 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.15.28 AM.png
Screen shot 2015-01-12 at 1.16.36 AM.png

I was just about to post pictures of her black hair! Not really a fan. It's okay, it could be worse, but she looked amazing with blonde hair.

I like the dark hair. I also really admire her because on her IG she always posts pics of her verrrrry toned midsection and comments about how her goal was to get abs (now it's to maintain them). She's absolutely dainty and delicate but does't look soft, which as a fellow pale person, I know is very hard to achieve.

She is so incredible beautiful that is easy to assume that she is not human but a being who belongs to the magic world. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...
Dark hair doesn't suit her as good as blond but she is still beyond gorgeous no matter the hair colour. She is a muse, a godess, a fallen angel... she is so many things... I'm mesmerized by her image.

i like the black hair most , her blonde hair was really harmed and didn't look healthy lately but this new change suits her perfectly in my opinion

i prefer her with platinum hair it looks magical :luv:
with black hair she is still beautiful, i wish she did not cut her hair..

i like the black hair most , her blonde hair was really harmed and didn't look healthy lately but this new change suits her perfectly in my opinion
Agreed. The blonde was a good color for her, but it was starting to look really damaged and gross. If they had kept that up she'd look fried and would no longer be able to work. Same deal as Sasha Luss.

I suspect the white blonde trend is near over....

I hate her bangs (or bangs on anyone).