Erin Heatherton

• Thread starter fatfreefitchick
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone wants a refresher on why people think she is such a dummy and hard to work with:

It was edited so it looks like she only held things up a few seconds but it was actually 30 seconds or more.

The part where he yells at her to "GO!!!" repeatedly... jesus that was painful to watch. I actually cringed.

The part where he yells at her to "GO!!!" repeatedly... jesus that was painful to watch. I actually cringed.

Yes! That was super edited too, she turned back 3 or 4 times. No wonder they look so frustrated.

Also don't you love that she was like "well my hat is gone so I guess I should play with my hair like a whore." :eyeroll:

Yes! That was super edited too, she turned back 3 or 4 times. No wonder they look so frustrated.

Also don't you love that she was like "well my hat is gone so I guess I should play with my hair like a whore." :eyeroll:
Three or four times? Jesus Christ. I was getting all agitated watching her turn back TWICE. I don't know how they didn't lose their shit because I would have... how did she even last as long as she did in modeling.

Three or four times? Jesus Christ. I was getting all agitated watching her turn back TWICE. I don't know how they didn't lose their shit because I would have... how did she even last as long as she did in modeling.

And the grumpy "they yelled at me" pout as she is finally coming out.

:slap:

You don't suppose that those flowers around her midsection are strategically placed? :cautious:

And here's the shot where they strategically placed flowers over all her problem areas:
field-of-dandelions-stock-image-715154.jpg

At this point why is she posting selfies? Is she having medical issues? Why does she look so bloated and unhealthy?

At this point why is she posting selfies? Is she having medical issues? Why does she look so bloated and unhealthy?

I was lurking through her IG lately , she looks old and sad , perhaps it's her health or she just couldn't keep up with the demands in the biz and tries to stay somehow relevant . . . Whatever the reason , is a sad depressing sight, she was never super skinny but had such a charm and playfulness . Sigh

I was lurking through her IG lately , she looks old and sad , perhaps it's her health or she just couldn't keep up with the demands in the biz and tries to stay somehow relevant . . . Whatever the reason , is a sad depressing sight, she was never super skinny but had such a charm and playfulness . Sigh
It is sad. Especially since her career/body seemed to completely tank right after she and Leonardo broken.

It is sad. Especially since her career/body seemed to completely tank right after she and Leonardo broken.
she dated a kennedy right after and was fine during that but the rest is history; she'll make one hell of a soccer mom

*saying this as someone who saw her the other week*

Holy shit, she looks like . . . shit. :( I actually, genuinely feel bad for her. She legit looks like someone who doesn't even have the energy to put on clothes and makeup, or even brush her hair.

. . . oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.