Eniko Mihalik

I love this picture :oops:

tumblr_n126cdHdHT1rrns0oo1_500.jpg

(by Diego Uchitel for the Anthropologie Lookbook)

I looooove Diego Uchitel:luv:
This girl, though, with her half-smile and "bored out of my mind" eyes, is giving me Snejana vibes. Fat Snejana, but yeah.

I saw her yesterday in the line at Sweetgreen (a salad chain) in Williamsburg. She wasn't wearing any makeup and her skin and face looked really nice, but I thought she looked like any Brooklyn girl. Her arms were really thick, much thicker than mine. She seemed a little wide. Slim, but not skinny. Wearing a white t shirt and long black skirt.

She ordered some sort of arugula salad with salmon and asked for no dressing.

I feel like I have so many model spotting stories ever since I moved to Williamsburg! I see a recognizable model almost every day on the street in my neighborhood. I've seen Abbey Lee a few times. Freja. Kate Bogucharskaia a bunch of times.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I saw her yesterday in the line at Sweetgreen (a salad chain) in Williamsburg. She wasn't wearing any makeup and her skin and face looked really nice, but I thought she looked like any Brooklyn girl. Her arms were really thick, much thicker than mine. She seemed a little wide. Slim, but not skinny. Wearing a white t shirt and long black skirt.

She ordered some sort of arugula salad with salmon and asked for no dressing.

I feel like I have so many model spotting stories ever since I moved to Williamsburg! I see a recognizable model almost every day on the street in my neighborhood. I've seen Abbey Lee a few times. Freja. Kate Bogucharskaia a bunch of times.
Sorry to be that person to go off topic, but was Freja as divine in person?

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to be that person to go off topic, but was Freja as divine in person?

So insanely skinny. Walking a dog. T shirt and black skinny jeans. Legs like toothpicks. Skinniest legs I've ever seen. Not wearing any makeup.

In case any one is wondering, Kate B. is gorgeous. Have seen Malaika Firth too. She's short and petite but beautiful face.

Ok, editing to add that I also saw Candice Swanepoel (pre-baby) with her boyfriend in Williamsburg. I was shocked by how normal she looked, I've always liked her. Slim, but couldn't see much of her shape in what she was wearing. Pale. Messy hair. No make up. Not her VS glamorous look. A guy friend couldn't believe it was her but it definitely was. No one would really think she was a model if they saw her that day. I guess most of these girls want to blend in in every day life anyway.

Got a bit off-topic here haha sorry ... :shy:

• Love
Reactions: 9 users