Eniko Mihalik

34664251.jpg

Sorry, Eniko. This was once your thread :oops:

Oh, well, I do that. Like, all the time. In fact I'll often be so transported by transcendent harmony that I'll totally forget what I'm doing and it'll be a huge surprise when I come. I can orgasm just by thinking about Handel. In fact it's getting kind of hard to open doors...:)

:lol:
Oh my god I love you (almost) as much as I love a good pun.

OK. This has to end. I'm slapping myself on the wrist as we speak.

Ah, crap, you're right! Way to spoil the fun, Eniko and forum rules. :rolleyes:

eniko-mihalik-nude.jpg

Enika_2010-Pirelli-Calendar_W.jpg

%2Ftmp%2Feniko_mihalik_topless_sesja_terry_richardson_02.jpg

So, yeah... You were right, now that I've done some research I see that her work is really slutty.
In my defense, she can be artistically naked too!

eniko-mihalik-nude-life-and-death-hq-hd.jpg

Enika_2010-Pirelli-Calendar_W.jpg

So, yeah... You were right, now that I've done some research I see that her work is really slutty.

It feels good to be vindicated in this spectacular fashion :cool:

I'm tagging @Anonymous Bullcock here, because I would appreciate his views as an artist and connoisseur of the female form. And for the obvious reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels good to be vindicated in this spectacular fashion :cool:

I'm tagging @Anonymous Bullcock here, because I would appreciate his views as an artist and connoisseur of the female form. And for the obvious reason.

Why thank you darling. Not a fan of Eniko, but you gotta admire someone who can date Uncle Terry as long as she did. (I mean this in the most respectful way, Terry.)

Last edited:
Whether or not she's sultry or slutty depends on the photographer and his/her vision.

thighs :nervous: thank god it's not recent.
Eniko-Mihalik-topless-nude-in-v-magazine.jpg

Vogue Turkey Editorial November 2012 by K.T. Auleta
128913-800w.jpg

128914-800w.jpg

128915-800w.jpg

128916-800w.jpg

128917-800w.jpg

Elle France Cover March 2013 by Jenny Gage and Tom Betterton
151410-800w.jpg

Robert Lee Morris Campaign S/S 2013 by Ben Hassett
156026-800w.jpg

3voguebrasiljulho2010eni3.jpg

She's really beautiful so I hate thinking about how amazingly divine she'd be if she were really skinny.

^ not very thin :/ that star tattoo by her crotch is trashy. I adore tattoos but not that kind.