• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Engagement Rings

Calypso

Rookie
@Anri, that's great! I became engaged at twenty Aww well and we married at twenty-one. We've been married for over three years now and have known each other for a decade!
@Ginger_Red, that is one blinged out ring! So gorgeous!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Anri

Rookie
@Anri, that's great! I became engaged at twenty Aww well and we married at twenty-one. We've been married for over three years now and have known each other for a decade!
That is so sweet, I am so happy for you guys! :luvluv:
@Anri, wow beautiful ring!!! It is feminine and at the same time strong. Badass elegance!
Thanks so much! :) I do like to pretend I'm badass haha so it matches me perfectly

Nevergiveup

Rookie

My husband picked my ring out...and our engagement was a total surprise. We had only been dating 8 months. I love my ring though! I want to upgrade my wedding band at some point.

Xsmall

Super Star
SO beautiful! This really reminds me of mine, maybe slightly different. I want to upgrade my center diamond for our 5 year anniversary :) I've also been badgering my hubby about getting me a 3rd, thin, rose gold diamond band to put in between my wedding band and ring.

Nevergiveup

Rookie
SO beautiful! This really reminds me of mine, maybe slightly different. I want to upgrade my center diamond for our 5 year anniversary :) I've also been badgering my hubby about getting me a 3rd, thin, rose gold diamond band to put in between my wedding band and ring.

Thank you! I love rose gold. That would be a beautiful addition to your set. Good luck with the badgering! I probably won't get a diamond upgrade until our 50th anniversary

curlycue

Worker Bee
Here's mine:
2012-07-12_15-50-28_15.jpg

2012-07-12_15-49-55_639.jpg

I love the custom scroll-work on the side, which my husband designed (without my knowledge or help!).

@Xsmall - That'll be gorgeous. Rose Gold. :luv: