Emmy Rossum

B

Babydoll

I saw her in The Phantom of the Opera and I think she's quite thin!
She'd look really pretty if she lost a few pounds.

ialcr_fullxfull.54881.jpg

emmy-rossum-1322546756-225.gif

lg1.jpg

Emmy_Rossum_-_Nicholas_Samartis_Photoshoot_01.jpg

er2__oPt.jpg

Oh my... That picture of her in the white dress, she looks absolutely tiny, look at her waist!!! And her arms, what I would do for her arms. Perfect.

She's gorgeous.

I really like her too. She has a really feminine look to her and shes really smart with a great voice.

My god love her!!! Always been thinspo for me. She just looks so effortlessly thin without being super skinny.

I agree, she's pretty :)
emmy-rossum-elle-magazine-february-2011-1__oPt.jpg

Living proof that clothes look better on skinny people:
skinny-v-curvy.jpg

Actually, I would consider her thin, not skinny

_emmy-rossum.jpg

Oh she looks pretty good on this one :)
INFphoto_1085358.JPG

nbw1w3.jpg

She's one of my thinspos, her body is perfection to me. Of course, I'm not shaped like that but it's still nice to dream.

Do any of you watch Community here? Christina Hendricks in that blue dress looks like Pierce in that episode where he had his butt surgically attached to his chest :lol: human centipede nightmare lol!

Lovely Emmy Rossum

I'm sorry, but I just absolutely ADORE this actress. I have admired her for years. I just think she is so beautiful and elegant and thin. She played some very challenging roles in films such as The Phantom of the Opera, Poseidon, The Day After Tomorrow, and the TV Series, Shameless. Also, just look at how exquisite she looks on her website! Lovelovelovelove :luv:
Here are a few pictures:

547745_4087837964097_1466889540_n.jpg

What do you girls think? :)

I'm sorry, but I just absolutely ADORE this actress. I have admired her for years. I just think she is so beautiful and elegant and thin. She played some very challenging roles in films such as The Phantom of the Opera, Poseidon, The Day After Tomorrow, and the TV Series, Shameless. Also, just look at how exquisite she looks on her website! Lovelovelovelove :luv:
Here are a few pictures:

She is just beautiful, love her smile!

I absolutely adore her!
Love her in the Phantom of the Opera! <3
I also think she looks perfect as she is, doesnt need to shed any pounds imo.

I absolutely adore her!
Love her in the Phantom of the Opera! <3
I also think she looks perfect as she is, doesnt need to shed any pounds imo.

I agree, normally I'm all for celebrities losing weight, but I don't think Emmy needs to change a thing. :luv:

Here are a few pictures:

Emmy obsession? Soul mate. :highfive:
I loved her in The Audrey Hepburn Story.
500full.jpg

She out-Hepburned Jennifer Love Hewitt!!!
No actually, I like her everywhere! :luv: