Emma Watson

Looks like she gained weight :(

emma-watson-120711-7.jpg

emma-watson-071111-7.jpg

Nothing special, she has a regular body (she need to exercise a little bit, though), but she's still beautiful. but I prefer skinnier body.

My opinion on this snotty (pudgy) little bitch is never going to change!! I would love the chance to slap the attitude out of her - even if I broke a nail or two!! ;)

:highfive: i really dislike her. there are so many videos/interviews where all she does is moan about this, that, the next thing. its like, you are SO privileged you dont even understand. she got SO lucky with that role. otherwise i doubt we would know who she is..

Reactions: 1 user
When she went to Brown, I saw her probably once a week. In person, she really doesn't have thunder thighs, she's a cute, petite girl. Slender, not skinny but not so average that she looks chunky.

I wasn't sure about her face as long as she had long hair, but her short haircut convinced me she's not pretty at all, just average, sometimes even looking awful with lots of make-up on.

Her body: She seems to be one of these girls who are born slender and don't have to give a fuck about diets and workouts in their youth. And that's what she looks like: Totally not toned.

Her attitude is terrible. She's just some shick who was lucky as a kid and got a role in a children's movie which made her a millionaire. If Harry Potter wasn't written with sequels, she maybe never starred in another movie.

If I looked half as good as her, I'd be happy. Also, I am in love with her Burberry jackets.

emma-watson-gallery.jpg

My opinion on this snotty (pudgy) little bitch is never going to change!! I would love the chance to slap the attitude out of her - even if I broke a nail or two!! ;)

I guess I'm supposed to love you already 'cause you're the boss and all, but this comment really convinced me! Cheers!

I've never been that impressed by her. Not only is her body not stellar, but her face is not much to look at either.

I think she's overrated.
I don't see how everyone is dazzled by her beauty!
Emma%2BWatson%2BPhoto.jpg

Does she really think the short hair looks good on her? She looks like a prepubescent boy with uneven boobs

220px-EmmaWatsonNov2010.jpg

Does she really think the short hair looks good on her? She looks like a prepubescent boy with uneven boobs

I have wanted short hair my entire life. Not even a pixie cut. Just grazing the shoulder. But I stopped myself because I figured it'd make me look fat - highlight arm chub, etc.
This just proved me right.

I absolutely despise her, to me she is the epitome of undeserved fame. Last time she was cute was in the first Harry Potter movie. Her face and body are totally average (lose the babyfat already) plus her personality annoys me (in interviews, etc. not to mention the whole "I'm such a flipping genius I'm going to Brown oh wait nevermind I'm taking a break because I'm an airhead in disguise.") In conclusion I agree with SG's longstanding dislike of this twat and she is voted off of my island. There are plenty of hotter gals in England.
P.S. She got a secondary role in a movie with Michelle Williams in the lead. It makes perfect sense to me - even only-sorta-kinda-cute actresses become Marylin Monroe if you stick 'em next to Emma.
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not a mean person but this particular chick just gets on my nerves.

Couldn't have agreed with you more. She was adorable in the first Harry Potter movie but off camera she has this I'm above all of you kinda attitude which irritates me so much. Plus she is a chub, and her short haircut does nothing for her.

:lol::lol: You girls have made me see her in a new light! I am starting to see the smugness... I still like her new haircut though but it would be so much nicer on a skinny girl!