Emma Watson

I want her to lose about 20 lbs and at the same time I don't. I guess I'm worried what her body will look like. GRR... no satisfaction either way:twisted:

I do think her body is nice :)

She's one of the prettiest girls i've seen... but her body is average, like a naturally-healthy-thin girl.

I absolutely despise her, to me she is the epitome of undeserved fame. Last time she was cute was in the first Harry Potter movie. Her face and body are totally average (lose the babyfat already) plus her personality annoys me (in interviews, etc. not to mention the whole "I'm such a flipping genius I'm going to Brown oh wait nevermind I'm taking a break because I'm an airhead in disguise.") In conclusion I agree with SG's longstanding dislike of this twat and she is voted off of my island. There are plenty of hotter gals in England.
P.S. She got a secondary role in a movie with Michelle Williams in the lead. It makes perfect sense to me - even only-sorta-kinda-cute actresses become Marylin Monroe if you stick 'em next to Emma.
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not a mean person but this particular chick just gets on my nerves.

LOL, malignant_dolly, you've hit a nerve with Gabe :grin: It's not good
to keep these things inside, sweety, you've go to let it out, hihi.

On a side note, she looks lovely in that white (Burberry?) coat ...really
sweet. We shouldn't forget though that Emma was really young in
her skinny days, a teenie, really, where it's undeniably easier to keep
it skinny. Maybe now that she is in her twenties, she's just (um - ugh!)
letting herself naturally fill out?

Maybe now that she is in her twenties, she's just (um - ugh!) letting herself naturally fill out?

That or now that she's in college, she's gaining that "freshman 15" (and yes I'm aware that she's not a freshman but I swear pictures of her looking her cureent size started right around when she did start going to Brown.

Oh no, she is not a skinny gal - she said it herself:
I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything. It’s ridiculous that [loving the way you look] seems such an unrealistic goal. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skin and still look human.

I like her. I like her mostly because she is very british, unfair judging from my side, but I can't help it. And I also like confident people.

I really like her I think she is really pretty and has great style! however she is not as skinny as she could but she still has a great haircut in my opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely despise her, to me she is the epitome of undeserved fame. Last time she was cute was in the first Harry Potter movie. Her face and body are totally average (lose the babyfat already) plus her personality annoys me (in interviews, etc. not to mention the whole "I'm such a flipping genius I'm going to Brown oh wait nevermind I'm taking a break because I'm an airhead in disguise.") In conclusion I agree with SG's longstanding dislike of this twat and she is voted off of my island. There are plenty of hotter gals in England.
P.S. She got a secondary role in a movie with Michelle Williams in the lead. It makes perfect sense to me - even only-sorta-kinda-cute actresses become Marylin Monroe if you stick 'em next to Emma.
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not a mean person but this particular chick just gets on my nerves.

haha, i have to say i agree 100% with you. if you saw her walking down the street with no makeup on you wouldnt look twice.
also, my friend works in the TOPSHOP in oxford street, emma went in once and was a REAL BITCH to her.....

I am not sure when it comes to Emma Watson. On the one hand i think she just got the jackpot playing a maincharacter in HP and that she wasn´t famous if the character Hermione was blonde and blue eyed. on the other hand she has kinda proved herself doing actually a good job and showed that she is ambitious enough to bear bussines´pressur. (lol not talking about the weight gain.)think she will be one of those former teenstars that won´t fail and have a good life, anyway (being famous or not). maybe the attitude of ms. Granger will help Ms.Watson to stay famous...

skinflint, i think im not able to predict that sb doesnt like actress i'm going to talk about. Good that Gabe tells us what she thinks sbout her, everyone has the right to say what they like. ;>
at the beggining i didnt like her at all because of one-role-syndrome but after she cut her hair offi got the impression she looks and feels better. isn't that right?

See, I want to agree. I want to feel like she's one of the average looking actresses that I love anyway just because they seem interesting and sweet and pretty. But her new look just made her look worse to me, and I keep hearing that she's a jerk in person.
However, I will provide the following funny tidbit for Emma haters and lovers alike, because it struck me as amusing:

"During an interview on ITV's Daybreak, Daniel Radcliffe suggested that he was able to fulfil the fantasy of millions of men when he kissed Watson during a scene in the new movie.
"I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," he joked.
He continued: "Emma is a kissing animal! … It was scary. But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position."

Radcliffe further remarked that "Rupert [Grint] actually had to leave [the] set, because he was laughing that much".

See, I want to agree. I want to feel like she's one of the average looking actresses that I love anyway just because they seem interesting and sweet and pretty. But her new look just made her look worse to me, and I keep hearing that she's a jerk in person.
However, I will provide the following funny tidbit for Emma haters and lovers alike, because it struck me as amusing:

"During an interview on ITV's Daybreak, Daniel Radcliffe suggested that he was able to fulfil the fantasy of millions of men when he kissed Watson during a scene in the new movie.
"I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment, and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me," he joked.
He continued: "Emma is a kissing animal! … It was scary. But then, I'm not complaining. There are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position."

Radcliffe further remarked that "Rupert [Grint] actually had to leave [the] set, because he was laughing that much".

I'm not an Emma lover or hater, just neutral on the girl, but it's funny, I've always heard nice things about her (how she's very nice to her drivers - in LA at any rate - and crew members, other publicists/managers/assistant types, hotel people; and people talk in this industry and in LA in particular), so it's different seeing some of the bitchy stories here.

Oh, and bless Daniel. He is a quote/anecdote machine.

The only kid in the HP movies that eventually learned how to act was Tom Felton.
My long standing love for those books and DanRads charm are the only reason I don't despise the main three as celebrities for their lack of observable talent.

As far as looks, Emma's got a pretty face. But I still don't care..

One of my friends was an extra in an HP film and apparently Emma tripped over him and went absolutely ballistic about all the bloody extras getting in her way everywhere...

One of my friends was an extra in an HP film and apparently Emma tripped over him and went absolutely ballistic about all the bloody extras getting in her way everywhere...

Aww...that really makes me sad. I WANT her to be nice. I want to picture her nice. Damn it, Emma. Be nice. :(

Aww...that really makes me sad. I WANT her to be nice. I want to picture her nice. Damn it, Emma. Be nice. :(

If she really is an asshole then it wouldn't surprise me of the rumors that she got bullied at Brown are true and that's why she left school.

Supposedly she was in a class and the professor asked a question. She raised her hand and answered correctly so someone in the class yelled "Ten points to Gryffindor!!". If she's a jerk, this story really makes me giggle.

I love her.. But i'm biased because i love Harry Potter..

If she really is an asshole then it wouldn't surprise me of the rumors that she got bullied at Brown are true and that's why she left school.

Supposedly she was in a class and the professor asked a question. She raised her hand and answered correctly so someone in the class yelled "Ten points to Gryffindor!!". If she's a jerk, this story really makes me giggle.

hahaha its true. shes in my friends class at oxford studying french (i think) and she got really aggy when someone else in the class asked her that.
to be fair, those films sorted her out! shes now so wealthy, so well known, future seems fine. why not take the joke!