Emma Watson

malignant_dolly

Worker Bee
Jan 22, 2012
Poland
i'm not sure if i can call her skinny, but i think she still looks lovely. Your opinion about her?
btw, her legs on pic from beach :nopity:
hot-actress-images-emma-watson3.png

emma-watson-no-pants.jpg

the last picture of her dancing deff going say photoshopped, but also in the black bikin look at that ass!

I don't know..I've seen better pics of her. She wouldn't be considered skinny in those pics.. I think she's pretty, though. Pretty face.

I apsolutely adore her :luv: And her style. I also wanted to start thread about her, but I wasn't sure because she isn't skinny. But def has awesome, toned body.

53emma-watson-burberry-london-fashion-week-03.jpg

emma_watson_legs-3.jpg

tumblr_l1mibsriLX1qzj7fvo1_500.jpg

watson031411_01-full.jpg

Emma%20Watson%20Showing%20Sexy%20Legs%20-%20Entertainment%20Weekly%202011-01-520x390.jpg

Emma-Watson-Harry-Potter-7-event-5.jpg

I absolutely despise her, to me she is the epitome of undeserved fame. Last time she was cute was in the first Harry Potter movie. Her face and body are totally average (lose the babyfat already) plus her personality annoys me (in interviews, etc. not to mention the whole "I'm such a flipping genius I'm going to Brown oh wait nevermind I'm taking a break because I'm an airhead in disguise.") In conclusion I agree with SG's longstanding dislike of this twat and she is voted off of my island. There are plenty of hotter gals in England.
P.S. She got a secondary role in a movie with Michelle Williams in the lead. It makes perfect sense to me - even only-sorta-kinda-cute actresses become Marylin Monroe if you stick 'em next to Emma.
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not a mean person but this particular chick just gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 1 users
I absolutely despise her, to me she is the epitome of undeserved fame. Last time she was cute was in the first Harry Potter movie. Her face and body are totally average (lose the babyfat already) plus her personality annoys me (in interviews, etc. not to mention the whole "I'm such a flipping genius I'm going to Brown oh wait nevermind I'm taking a break because I'm an airhead in disguise.") In conclusion I agree with SG's longstanding dislike of this twat and she is voted off of my island. There are plenty of hotter gals in England.
P.S. She got a secondary role in a movie with Michelle Williams in the lead. It makes perfect sense to me - even only-sorta-kinda-cute actresses become Marylin Monroe if you stick 'em next to Emma.
I'm sorry, I swear I'm not a mean person but this particular chick just gets on my nerves.

It's fine, don't worry :grin: Of course you should have your own opinion ;)

its funny, i've never payed her that much attention and i just always assumed she was skinny!
here's some more photos.
emma-watson-burberry.jpg

06-burberry-watson500.jpg

emma_watson_burberry_ads_110810_m.jpg

what do you think? her waist looks quite small, but i'm not impressed by her legs at all! she looks smaller here than in those bikini photos anyway. (i always wonder how much photoshop has been used in ads and magazine shoots... they can be so decieving!)

I cant stand her. Mainly because she's overhyped. All I see is Hermione Granger. Her short hair is not gonna change that. And wow, those are some huge thighs and in the black bikini, the arms were not looking so good either.

Reactions: 1 users
its funny, i've never payed her that much attention and i just always assumed she was skinny!

I always assumed she was skinny, too!!! Then there was this picture of her in workout gear that showed she was actually quite curvy. If I can find it, I'll post it (once I figure out how to).

So she isn't skinny; I still think she has a lovely face.

What I don't understand is how, while she's never been skinny and is definitely more "healthy and curvy", I feel like she always looked fairly thin in the last couple of HP movies (like those camping scenes in DH1 her legs looked about half the size of some of these pictures) - probably just the angle at which it was shot?

How tall is she? She looks fairly "healthy" :superpuke:

She's about 5'5''-5'6''. Yeah in some pics she seems to be thin, in some healthy. If she drops 15 pounds she'll be perfect to me.

She has been through a "skinny phase". That's why she looks bigger in some pics more than others... because she is!

(it wasn't me who named tha last pic "ew2", that's how I found it! :p)

So here are skinny pics of Emma Watson:

Attachments

• 821.jpg
    821.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 453
  • emma-watson-skinny2.jpg
    emma-watson-skinny2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 474
  • ew2.jpg
    ew2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 449
Facially I think she is very pretty :grin:
However in my opinion I think she could work on her body, if she just lost a bit of extra weight she'd have a great body!

she is pretty! i got an impression she lost some weight- on second pic her legs look better than earlier. And, she was very selfconfident to wear shorts.

She has been through a "skinny phase". That's why she looks bigger in some pics more than others... because she is!
(it wasn't me who named tha last pic "ew2", that's how I found it! :p)

So here are skinny pics of Emma Watson:

She looks really good in that third pic! I hope she can get back to that.

I always assumed she was skinny, too!!! Then there was this picture of her in workout gear that showed she was actually quite curvy. If I can find it, I'll post it (once I figure out how to).

So she isn't skinny; I still think she has a lovely face.

I loved her in the Burberry ads and thought she was much skinnier...well, i adore her anyways :)