Emma Watson

Does she really think the short hair looks good on her? She looks like a prepubescent boy with uneven boobs

220px-EmmaWatsonNov2010.jpg

Prebubescent boy with uneven boobs... :lol: She looks like a swimmer in off-season in this picture.

I miss this:

Through-the-Years-Emma-Watson-002.jpg

I could write a freaking NOVEL about how much I hate this girl.

Also: She cannot, for the life of her, act.

:kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
I will say this about her: she seems to have a good head on her shoulders and better yet, she's not a complete fame whore.

Every time I see a Lancome counter, I run away screaming.

My mum once said I looked like her. I DON'T DO I???

I mean she briefly was in my lectures at university and I do NOT look like ... THAT.

I mean she briefly was in my lectures at university and I do NOT look like ... THAT.

No you do not look like that 'creature' whatsoever. You have my word.

I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as her. Her energy just BRISTLES with annoyance and everything WRONG.

ME TOO. My mum and my boyfriend. Ugh. She has pretty eyes, but there's just something about her... And Samira you're much lovelier than Ewma Pratson :luv: wish I could say the same about myself!

People say I remind them of the character Hermoine, but not Emma Watson herself. I get Mia Waskisowska a lot :wtf:

"It's levi-OH-sa, not levio-SAH". It would be cute, if she wasn't still overacting this hard... :facepalm:

So true. Maybe she should meet up with Kristen Stewart, then they can both coach each other on underacting and overacting and hopefully get it right for once.