Emma Landen

B

Babydoll

Stunning 15-year-old newcomer signed to IMG New York.

Height: 5"9.5
Bust: 31"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 32"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue

She's like a cross between baby Gemma and Daphne Groeneveld. I can't wait to see how she does when she grows up in terms of résumé/runway/print work, but with that face... :bow:

By Elliot & Erick Jimenez, Material Girl Summer 2011 (so she was freaking 13 when she shot this)

I can see her doing amazing things in the future!

Lolita

Banned
Banned
I like her, but she looks SO young, I feel like a paedophile when I watch these pictures! She looks like a grown-up pre-teen that we dressed up in adult's clothes.

As she grows older, she sure does have big potential though! ;)

EmilyEden

Rookie
She's very beautiful, her eyes definately hold something of Gemma about them. I agree that she looks very young, this particular shoot works very well because it has something of a 'child dressed in their mothers clothes' about it, a kind of doll like quality, but because of her incredibly innocent look I'm not sure how versatile she is at the moment, when she gets older though I think she could be something really special!

B

BeautifulWay

@Babydoll - This is totally how I picture you to look. Young and lovely and doe eyed. She's very cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
her eyes do resemble Gemma!! She has a beautiful face--like everyone said, she does look very young but I think she's stunning and will be successful. I'm really interested to see how her career goes because she's just gorgeous!

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
31-24-32?
She still has a baby body! :p
What do you mean? Surely your stats are similar, if not smaller? I'm the same height and weight as you and have a smaller bust and waist as her with only a 0.5" difference on the hips.

Twinkletoes

VIP - Model
VIP
She does look very young but how beautiful is she? Definitely a Gemma vibe going on there! I wonder if her face will change as she get's older?

Butternut

Grand Dame
Website
butternutnutbutter.tumblr.com
What do you mean? Surely your stats are similar, if not smaller? I'm the same height and weight as you and have a smaller bust and waist as her with only a 0.5" difference on the hips.
You have a smaller waist and (slightly) wider hips than her, she has more of a "rectangle" body type that girls usually have before they finish puberty.

I'm 31.5-23.5-34.5 S:

L

LosingNatalie

She looks mature in this Diorsnow shot

ooh modelconfessions

Jalouse Magazine April 2012

Is it bad that I am scared fame will rush to her head, then youth + entitled american mentality couldl hinder her growth as a successful model? I am such a paranoid person. She's so cute though. I hope she's around for a while.