Eminem

Eminem was my Best friend when i moved to the States. No one Can express anger like he does! But he has changed sooo much.... I miss the 'old' eminem:(

Eminem was my Best friend when i moved to the States. No one Can express anger like he does! But he has changed sooo much.... I miss the 'old' eminem:(

OMG ikr?!?! A lot of his songs (The Way I Am, Sing for the Moment, Till I Collapse, Go To Sleep, Lose Yourself, Cleaning Out My Closet, Kill You, Kim, etc) sound like he's shouting into the mic, which I love because it makes his songs sound more passionate (not exactly what I mean, but I can't think of a better word ;)).

I love how versatile he is though. And his lyrical flow is like none other :luv: His overall technique is just amazing, which is why I love him so much :grin: Sometimes I find myself dancing to his songs, which is weird because they're raps...

And yeah, he has changed a lot from the angry, controversial rapper he used to be. But I guess the change was kinda inevitable considering he has matured so much over the years :/ On the other hand, I don't think the old Eminem is completely gone. Almost Famous, Seduction, On Fire, So Bad, and Cold Wind Blows (all from Recovery) reminded me of his old Slim Shady days. Recovery was the bestselling album of 2010 though, so it's glad to see that him becoming more mainstream is paying off :kiss:

I feel like I'm one of the only people that liked Relapse better than Recovery though. I liked how twisted his songs were, and I didn't think his accents were a problem at all. Technique wise, it wasn't as customary though (it was more creative and experimental) so I can understand why it received mixed views from critics. However, I agree with this critic that said "Em works wonders with words, expanding the boundaries of the art of rap itself [...] the composition is experimental and abstract, a master toying with form".

He's working on a new album btw! Can't wait for it to come out ;) Already started saving up for concert tickets :D

ETA: Had to edit some stuff in.

He is one of my favorite artists of all time! The passion in his words is just remarkable...

i ADORE and LOVE eminem more than anything:luv:
i feel so close to him that i wake up sometimes in the middle of the night (when i dreamed of him) and cry and cry and cry because he is so unreachable..

my favourite song is atm lose yourself because it gives me a lot of strength and power to live. of course i LOVE the movie, it's so fascinating..

he reminds me of an old friend in which i fell unbelievably in love some time ago.. he's just like eminem. look and personality.. i don't know..

i ADORE and LOVE eminem more than anything:luv:
i feel so close to him that i wake up sometimes in the middle of the night (when i dreamed of him) and cry and cry and cry because he is so unreachable..

my favourite song is atm lose yourself because it gives me a lot of strength and power to live. of course i LOVE the movie, it's so fascinating..

he reminds me of an old friend in which i fell unbelievably in love some time ago.. he's just like eminem. look and personality.. i don't know..

My current (almost) boyfriend reminds me of eminem :luv:

and yes, as cliche as it is, "Lose Yourself" is the most inspirational song EVER!

SO EXCITED! Eminem's older music is definitely better than his more recent music, but him at his worst is still pretty good so I can't wait for his new album to come out. I hope he goes back to his roots, because his old shit is just mindblowing. Especially the songs Rock Bottom and No Apologies. Flawless technical skill combined with amazing lyrics. In Rock Bottom, there are some lyrics where almost every word rhymes, yet the meaning stays intact. And No Apologies has one of my favorite lyrics of all time: "In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter, my soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up" :bow:

Dr Dre says that Eminem’s upcoming album is nearing completion.

“Em is finishing up his project.”
Dr. Dre’s empire continues to grow, but he hasn’t forgotten about his first love, music. The hip-hop tycoon is back in the lab.

After putting Detox on hold, Dre has returned to the music scene. “I’ve just gotten inspired to go back in the studio, so I’m really just having fun with life and having fun being creative and just trying some new and different things with myself,” he said during a phone call with “Big Boy’s Neighborhood” on Power 106.

While he’s been pre-occupied with other ventures, music will always remain his passion. “As you know, it’s been almost 30 years for me in music, so it’s a little bit difficult to keep getting inspired to get back in there. But music is my first love and I’m gonna continue to do that as long as I can.”

He also revealed that Eminem’s album is nearing completion. “Em is finishing up his project,” said Dre.

In a previous interview with Billboard, Eminem’s manager Paul Rosenberg said that Em’s first solo project in three years is due post-Memorial Day.

In addition to music, Dre has been busy working on a Beats music subscription service, which is set to launch at the end of the year.

http://eminemnewsblog.wordpress.com...eminems-upcoming-album-is-nearing-completion/

I love love LOVE Eminem! His music has always been in my life and it amazing how talented he is. I can listen to Stan on repeat for the rest of my life and be okay with that, one of my favourite songs ever. And one that works wonders with me in the gym is Till I Collapse. Just stick that on whenever I'm getting lazy/tired during a workout.
I love him and wish he would play here more :(

I'm not his hugest fan, but some of his songs are just so good its unreal, like Till I Collapse. Suuuuuch a good song. The other favorite is Mockingbird, because he's shows a softer side in it and thats nice compared to some of his other music.

OMGOMG! I know so many of his songs by heart! I love him still, I kid you not!
Also... I don't know if someone already mentioned, but he's quite a fitspo himself! I believe that after he recovered from drug abuse (I don't know if he's still struggling today, this was years ago) he also leaned out really well and he was hot as f*uck
:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

3e0b5_eminem-2012-07-05-300x300.png

OMGOMG! I know so many of his songs by heart! I love him still, I kid you not!
Also... I don't know if someone already mentioned, but he's quite a fitspo himself! I believe that after he recovered from drug abuse (I don't know if he's still struggling today, this was years ago) he also leaned out really well and he was hot as f*uck
:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

3e0b5_eminem-2012-07-05-300x300.png

dilf