Emily Ratajkowski

So, so tired of her half naked photoshopped body on DM, EVERY single day.
hhZgW78.gif

3A6EAE5A00000578-3941012-image-a-14_1479283497532.jpg

that's so badly photoshopped. I wonder how can't she think about it considered her huge follow on SM. her elbows are the worst part, oh my god. Poor world.
It's so funny how its always the ones who claim to be body 'positive' and confident that photoshop every single pic of their bodies lol. They really love themselves!

Reactions: 1 users
Her body is so beyond mediocre. Has she always been this average? That gut. :superpuke:

Who is she trying to fool by sucking in her stomach?!?! She shows her ribs but the fat legs and big stomach are still showing. :superpuke:

She only needs to fool the readers of the Daily Mail, nobody else is interested in her stupid posing.

Her body is so beyond mediocre. Has she always been this average? That gut. :superpuke:
She was pretty slim when she first started but you can tell she doesn't workout and doesn't have a diet. Most of these girls rely on their 'young' metabolism and as they get old they just can't keep up and refuse to change their habits. Em Rata was never extrardionary skinny anyway, but her body looked decent. Nice abs and legs, but now...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I should send those DKNY shots to my close friend who the other day texted me one of her insta pics saying, "Emily has the best body I've ever seen." I think that was the most annoyed I've felt towards her in all our years of friendship.

I don't care that she gained. I also won't care if she loses. She could be the tiniest woman on Earth, I still won't like her. It's that awful face and that attitude that's even more awful. "Look at me I'm hot shit. :mclap:" No, thanks...

But Emily, if you read this: Please do me a favor and stop holding your naked breasts in the camera at any given opportunity. Nobody wants to see that!

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Sorry if I annoy anyone by reviving this thread, but I thought this was a bit of a laugh.

“There’s this thing that happens to me: ‘Oh, she’s too sexy.’ It’s like an anti-woman thing, that people don’t want to work with me because my boobs are too big,” Ratajkowski, 26, tells Harper’s Bazaar Australia for their August issue.
Yes, Emily, it's not your untoned body, your attitude or your face - it's your boobs. :rolleyes: