Emily Ratajkowski

Everyone is attacking her over this photo because she looks 'too thin'...am I the only one who think that it's very badly photoshopped?

yes something is wrong with her right arm if you look closely and also with the sofa, it just does´t go with the rest
. If you understand what I mean.

Last edited:
yes something is wrong in right arm if you look closely and her sofa, it just does´t go with the rest. If you understand what I mean.

I reckon it's definitely photoshopped too, and you are very right about the right arm looking pixelated and suspicious. My first observation was her stomach. Is it normal to have SUCH a pronounced line right down the middle? Having good stomach tone is something I have limited knowledge of since mine is a definite problem area (apple shape)... I do know though that there can be a bit of a "line" down the center but come on, it is SO pronounced!!! Maybe the arm alteration resulted in a botched stomach. This is just my own speculation.

Reactions: 1 users
Everyone is attacking her over this photo because she looks 'too thin'...am I the only one who think that it's very badly photoshopped?

That's her natural stomach. On photos of her without that strong line it has been photoshopped out.

Why did I read this?

Like, how self-serving could you possibly be?

Emily R interviews Naomi Wolf, Harper's Bizarre July 2016

gallery-1467386455-hbz-august-2016-cover-emrata-embeds-01.jpg

...Ok? Does she want a medal or something? I really can't stand her. So trashy and she thinks she's the hottest thing in the world.
tumblr_oa6547vJfe1tkce98o1_500.png

A friend of a friend that I disagree 100% on in terms of aesthetics (most of all when it comes to Kendall Jenner :superpuke:) said she hates this chick so I was hopeful for a hot second that she had finally acquired some taste... until she went on to say that she found her too skinny and that it was gross. :orly::smash:

Reactions: 1 user
...Ok? Does she want a medal or something? I really can't stand her. So trashy and she thinks she's the hottest thing in the world.
tumblr_oa6547vJfe1tkce98o1_500.png
What's the point of this snapchat? Why does she care so much? And how does a snapchat prove she ATE and DIGESTED it? Not accusing her of anything, just pointing out how ridiculous this entire thing is... and how petty she is.

What's the point of this snapchat? Why does she care so much? And how does a snapchat prove she ATE and DIGESTED it? Not accusing her of anything, just pointing out how ridiculous this entire thing is... and how petty she is.
Also, she took the smallest bite. Basically, translation: I get told by my "haters" that I didn't eat that because I'm soooo skinny.

Also, she took the smallest bite. Basically, translation: I get told by my "haters" that I didn't eat that because I'm soooo skinny.
That's the crazy part. BECAUSE SHE'S NOT. :facepalm:

Yeah in a way, I think she wants to continue having haters and accusations about not eating because even if it's negative attention, it still = her being "skinny," if other are telling she is - even in a negative/attacking way. A lot of people feel like negative attention is better than no attention at all, and I would absolutely not put it against her to fall into that camp of thinking.