Emily Ratajkowski

I must admit her stomach is looking good, but why the heck would you pair that top with those pants?!

i think she doesn't know how to style herself too well

gallery-1430494071-ffn-ratajkowski-emily-dmac-exc-043015-51726826.jpg

566fe8963b6e9da6d553ed42c9f55cdd.jpg

I like her shoulders, arms and waist a lot. But yeah all those clothes really don't help her proportions

I'm thinking maybe she's self conscious about her thighs so she wears baggy pants

I'm thinking maybe she's self conscious about her thighs so she wears baggy pants
Still, she's short and wears low slung pants and high necked tops, etc, kind of odd choices

from what i understand, dresses are usually modified from the runway. it looks like Emily is wearing a longer version of the dress, but I am sure she is also 2-3 inches shorter than Gigi.

she's always had good abs Imo--just her thighs/chest that have been fuller. In fact, my main issue with her isn't even her body, it's her dumb duck face and ditzy persona

This. I really want to like her because my short-ass self likes to root for other shorties, but...I just can't.

And I'm no spring chicken, but she looks so old.

Reactions: 1 users
This. I really want to like her because my short-ass self likes to root for other shorties, but...I just can't.

And I'm no spring chicken, but she looks so old.
shes 24??!?!?
jesus all of these people look so old (bella, gigi, skriver, baldwin, etc. etc.)

Reactions: 6 users
Everyone is attacking her over this photo because she looks 'too thin'...am I the only one who think that it's very badly photoshopped?