Emily Ratajkowski

:disgusted: The weight gain makes her look like one of the Kartrashians. I never really liked her, but that association just completely turned me off from her look.

She's definitely gained weight recently. It's funny because I follow her on snapchat and her snaps always make her seem really tiny. Must be a master of angles! He face looks so strange with extra weight on it.
tumblr_o1o5fr6ZwA1ud9331o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1o52aN9WW1ud9331o1_1280.jpg

Is it bad i'm happy she gained because something about her annoys me ?

Reactions: 3 users
She is the most punchable person at the moment.
For the longest time I thought she was in Game of Thrones or something. Nope. She does next to nothing--unless you count going on and on about how getting naked everywhere is feminist and how she's a 'model.' Lolz.

Reactions: 7 users
I noticed the weight gain as well but it's crazy how she makes herself look teeny tiny in her instagram photos. She posted some new polaroids of herself in a bikini and she looks so petite and skinny. I'm wondering what's going on.

Reactions: 1 user
She is the most punchable person at the moment.
For the longest time I thought she was in Game of Thrones or something. Nope. She does next to nothing--unless you count going on and on about how getting naked everywhere is feminist and how she's a 'model.' Lolz.

Lol, I was wondering what part you could have been thinking of for Game of Thrones and then I remembered that every episode seems to have at least 15 characters which would be best described as 'naked girl in brothel' which are well within her skillset..

Reactions: 4 users
Well.. you´re definitely not a model, when people hire you because of your boobs. IMO she looks like tacky version of Anne Hathaway.
...jpg
....jpg
..jpg

Reactions: 1 user