Emily Ratajkowski

I just felt like she was purposefully going out of her way to sexualize the photo

She probably was. I didn’t think she was capable of taking a photo and not trying to make it sexual.

Exhibit A:
E1D50733-01AB-4CF9-850D-C6F4A9DF5C34.jpeg

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 13 users
When you realise you should probably not make this baby pic about your boobs so you decide to make it about your ass instead....

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
43032708-9582859-image-a-29_1621113272828.jpg

43032710-9582859-image-a-25_1621112643684.jpg

43032700-9582859-From_the_back_and_side_Emily_shouldered_a_small_ruffled_orange_p-a-8_16211153...jpg

What kind of mom walks with the stroller by her side? I have never seen that in my life. She wants to be the spotlight, not even the baby changed her...

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I know we all hate emrata here but critiquing the way she pushes her baby’s stroller? You’re really reaching here lol.

Actually that's because I read a lot of people saying that and I agree 100%. Nobody pushes a stroller like that, I guess she was trying to show her whole body to the photographers.
I'm not a hater, but it made me curious, I used to be a babysitter for many years and it's just not possible to push the stroller like that and be comfortable:nopity:

Screenshot_20210515-220639_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210515-220646_Chrome.jpg

Actually that's because I read a lot of people saying that and I agree 100%. Nobody pushes a stroller like that, I guess she was trying to show her whole body to the photographers.
I'm not a hater, but it made me curious, I used to be a babysitter for many years and it's just not possible to push the stroller like that and be comfortable:nopity:

View attachment 101990

View attachment 101991
You should never never never use the comments section of the Daily Mail to back up an argument as it is literally where all intelligent life goes to die but I do agree with you - she is clearly pushing like that so the attention can be on her body and every photo I have seen of her with her baby is focused on her boobs or legs or ass. It is irritating af.

In her defence though, she does not have fuck-you money the way Gigi or someone does where they can afford to take a long break out of the spotlight to be with her child. Emily doesn't have anywhere near enough to comfortably never work again and as much as she may believe we all want to read her essays and books on being sexualised, her body is really her only commodity and source of income, so it is important she maintains her reputation and image.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I‘m no expert at holding babies but what is she doing..?

It’s her accessory to her amazing body which is the focal point of the center of the universe obviously !
Like it’s hard enough contorting your body so it looks good in photographs and now it must be done holding a goddam baby! Miseries of being a mother!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

When holding babies it is always important to ensure the head is in a supportive position for the baby's neck but also ensure that it is in a position that is supportive of a nice thirsty titty shot.

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 10 users

Is it just me or is this seriously disturbing? I mean, that is a young baby! She’s holding it like a bag of rice or something. So careless. The fact that neither she nor whoever is taking that photo see to give a single care about that kid’s safety is... scary. As said above it seems like that baby is more of an accessory than anything to her. Obviously I can’t deduce her whole life from a post, but if she’s okay enough with this to post it, then how careless is she in general? And of course, she turned off the comments.... But didn’t delete the post of course.

Anyways, sorry for this little rant, I am just disturbed by how some people treat the most vulnerable in their lives.

Reactions: 1 users
Couldn't help but build a small narrative out of this. So forced and staged, it's embarrassing.

First - how do you hold this thing while looking good? Can I treat it like a bag/accessory? Yeah my body's looking good, happy with the shot.
Second - let's try another pose, ever so slightly showcasing my 'snatched' waist line, abs sucked in and arm definition post pregnancy. hot mom.
Third - Ok fuck clearly not working, baby is unhappy - SOS how do we handle this, maybe this accessory needs to be held differently?
Fourth - The loving cuddly mom pose will probably satisfy my need for attention as well, this should get some likes, and baby seems happier, still posing but this is natural isn't it?

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
She’s short and her face is average/ugly her body is really all she has got going on for her male public so who cares about correctly holding a newborn baby if it hides that ofc lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Although I don’t like her as a person, I think she looked really nice at this year’s Met Gala. Red looks good on her and her arms in this dress. Good thing she covered her thighs because that's not her best feature.

BAB1DAE0-DC56-47DB-A7C5-77789F65455D.jpeg

757FAD45-E4DC-4DB0-B4F6-F9A14A24213C.jpeg

91B5E6C7-1608-423E-9E0A-DEC48086D040.jpeg

Btw. Vera Wang has very nice legs. That woman is my thinspo.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
86AA072F-68BD-46B5-82F6-4571AA773B36.jpeg

I just saw this image appear on my Instagram. We’ve been aware of how classless she is but I can’t get over how stupid looking she is.
I hate it here

• Gross
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users