Emily Ratajkowski

longlegz

Super Star
NSFW but should I say that you’re already at emrata thread 😕
Sorry for old post but Instagram made me see that now

Honey do you think that tramp stamp needed? Aren’t you already had the cheapest look
And I thought it couldn't be worse....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Chamomile

Rising Star
She’s proof that literally anyone could get lip fillers and be viewed as beautiful by instagram

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users

Russianbabydoll

Worker Bee

I’m kind of concerned and anxious about her career. Anatomically women chest doesn’t stay same after pregnancy it get’s deformated. For normal human beings it’s no big deal. But when your whole life set up and “success” gained with your boobs. It’s gonna be hard...

• WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Whimsical

Rising Star

I’m kind of concerned and anxious about her career. Anatomically women chest doesn’t stay same after pregnancy it get’s deformated. For normal human beings it’s no big deal. But when your whole life set up and “success” gained with your boobs. It’s gonna be hard...
Why should you be concerned and anxious? She sure isn't, considering she's gonna milk out the last drop from her pregnancy news and then some. Pun intended :slutboobs:

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal

She'll fix it with plastic, pouting, and pretending to be a feminist. Same way she got to the top.

Sidenote, did we miss shitting on her for this? A friend was talking about "some rich couple that didn't pay rent in NYC" and oh boy was I shocked to find it was Emrata! She would never exploit concepts meant to benefit the disadvantaged for personal gain!

The Loft Law that Bear-McClard has been using as protection was passed in 1982 and states, per the NY Post, that artists and other low-income tenants cannot be evicted from their building if the building doesn't have a certificate of occupancy or installed fire and other safety protections. McClard's building doesn’t have the certificate, according to the outlet.

Carolyn Daly, spokeswoman for a coalition of loft building owners that includes the couple's Noho building, told the NY Post that "here is a prime example, in prime NYC real estate, where an uber-wealthy celebrity couple and tenant can take advantage and exploit a law that was intended for truly struggling artists and low-income families in need of affordable housing."

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

sushiprincess

Rookie
> A Lena Dunham film

Alright, that's enough
Isn't she saying shes a feminist and said she suffered from sexual abuse lol but she is working with a creep who talked about how sexually attracted she still is to her sister when her sister was a child? Lolllll

sushiprincess

Rookie
I saw a bunch of fatties tweeting stuff like "finally my stomach is smaller than emratas"
Imagine having to use a pregnant womans body to feel better about yourself

Anyways, her vogue (im assuming-) facetime photoshoot was so horrible

IMG_20201028_071722.jpg

Even those weird instagram models would have been more creative than that lmao

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Whimsical

Rising Star
Screenshot_20201101_174409.jpg
Screenshot_20201101_174422.jpg

She'll take literally every and any opportunity to undress herself but hey, what's new?

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users