Emily Ratajkowski

I think she won’t stop until she sleeps with everyone famous. Her child is what, two?…

Either way, this makes me question her height, isn’t Harry like really short?

Has anyone wondered why she is ALWAYS wearing that North Face puffer? Probably to hide those arms...

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-27 um 18.27.02.png

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 4 users
I think I’ve found out why Emily’s face is so strange to me, I’ve noticed she has an uncanny resemblance to the actor who plays Walt Jr. on breaking bad.

010FAA5E-0932-4A36-8B8B-5A7C18F61A11.jpeg
F90D42B2-3C71-41B3-9C06-D0ACA80ECF35.jpeg
AC0935CC-7E1B-4037-A018-E86643667894.jpeg

The features actually suit a male face pretty well, her on the other hand…

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Was scrolling on miu miu's instagram page until I spotted her. I thought I shall see little miss do anything for attention is up to and surprise she is still showing off her body for attention. Her ass looks horrendous reminds me of the Kardashians. Wonder if i'll get pulled into its orbit because its so big.

But it's okay because she doesn't give a fuck what I think!

Reactions: 1 user
Her ass looks horrendous reminds me of the Kardashians. Wonder if i'll get pulled into its orbit because its so big.

I was immediately reminded of the Kardashians as well. She has that trending botched figure with a thigh gap and wide, saggy bum. It’s especially obvious when she’s posing with a naturally slim woman.

I was immediately reminded of the Kardashians as well. She has that trending botched figure with a thigh gap and wide, saggy bum. It’s especially obvious when she’s posing with a naturally slim woman.
Is the naturally slim woman in the room with us right now?

• Funny
Reactions: 11 users