Emily Didonato

Those photos are all-around awful. Her hair looks foul/desperately needs a wash

new Armani ad with her (falls very flat compared to the beautiful first one)

post-71106-0-24680800-1396395924.jpg

she looks like Carlota Casiraghi in that one. :luv:

Oh dear, new photos from skinnyvscurvy :wtf:

FFN_f_51384200.jpg

FFN_f_51384199.jpg

What a waste of face :nopity:
Do you think she is now fatter than Barbara Palvin?!?! :hmm:

Oh dear, new photos from skinnyvscurvy :wtf:

FFN_f_51384200.jpg

FFN_f_51384199.jpg

What a waste of face :nopity:
Do you think she is now fatter than Barbara Palvin?!?! :hmm:

Unfortunately looks like it :cry:. Her thighs are very……full?
Sad thing is before she went into her supper skinny phase, which obviously wasn't natural and she couldn't maintain, her body was thin-ish. I hope it eventually settles the weight loss and gain and at the very least go back to what it was.

Well, some thin teens just blow up, develop curves etc...I doubt Emily is a naturally super-skinny person plus she makes money with her face, so, yes, she could do some sport but maybe she gives a f*ck about skinny thighs and all of this.

Well, some thin teens just blow up, develop curves etc

i don't think that applies for her. she wasn't skinny in the first place before she startet/was at the beginning of modelling, then probably starved herself when she had her her short period of being thin(looked gorgeous), but i guess she hadn't the discipline to maintain.
but sure, she also make a lot of money without being skinny.

Reactions: 1 user
This is such a shame, she's a gorgeous girl but obviously found it very hard to reach and maintain that low low.. she's rebounded in a huge way. I hope she gets enough work in the glam modelling world to feel good about herself and these changes, it could be so devastating otherwise to drop out of high fashion and have nowhere to go, especially since everyone with eyes can see exactly what's happened.

Reactions: 1 user
UGH makes me so sad to see such a beautiful face with such a ginormous body...:( Such a pity!