Emily Didonato

Screen-Shot-2014-01-08-at-1.08.17-PM.png

REALLY?? It's so... matronly.

She's in poses that I feel would make most people appear thinner yet she still looks awful...so I wonder what she actually looks like now...:wtf:

at least her tan looks nice..

Really? I actually think her tan looks awful, very tacky, it looks like she rolled in a bag of Doritos

She recently did Sports Illustrated...

op44-114832-raw1200.jpg

:nervous:

You know the worst parts about this? It's strategically posed, has professional lighting and photoshopped and she still looks like chubs as fuck
She was so beautiful when she was thin(ner) :nopity:

You know the worst parts about this? It's strategically posed, has professional lighting and photoshopped and she still looks like chubs as fuck
She was so beautiful when she was thin(ner) :nopity:

But I think that the 'chubs as fuck' look was intended :lol:
I mean, we all know who SI caters for, and this is what they want to look at, so it has been done on purpose, they're not gonna photoshop her a size 0.

the last photo is just plain gross.

Ugh extremely, her waist just looks like the product of Photoshop and there's definitely a roll missing that should be there. Even Photoshop couldn't save her though..

Reactions: 1 users
omg, she looks so uncomfortable! she looks like shehada mega binge before the photoshoot. just look athow bloated she is. she cannot even be considered fitspo... not toned atall. shes pretty though but what is she intending after this? how low

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

This photo is like one of these trashy post cards. The whole shoot looks so unprofessional, the tan, the editing.. Even VS does a better job. I'm honestly wondering what kind of person thinks that this is appealing :hmm:

Reactions: 1 user
Those photos are horrible! I miss the old Emily. :( Especially that picture of her in the green dress. Those recent pictures look like really bad instagram "models"

Those photos are horrible! I miss the old Emily. :( Especially that picture of her in the green dress. Those recent pictures look like really bad instagram "models"

Oh my gosh yes! Perfect description

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk