Emily Didonato

Peonies

Rising Star
Although she's the most tragic case of waste of face, she sure makes me feel great about myself when I'm having a bad day :p

oferta

Grand Dame
Same old, same old. Too bad there is no 'yawn' smiley.

:luv: Arrival of the birds

Reactions: 1 user

vie

Super Star

According to this article she went from 140lbs to 118 when she started modeling, and is currently at 150 – I wonder how accurate this is since I’m always curious about models’ real highest and lowest weights.

It’s also painfully clear that they only give these “I gained weight after modeling and learned to love myself!” stories once their careers have been dead a while because it’s their only chance at making headlines and obtaining their five minutes of “fame” / semi-relevancy. (Like Bridget Malcolm recently ... who?) Just say you didn’t have the self control and motivation to do your job and keep your body according to industry standards and go.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
So an 18 year old (and unremarkable looking) girl comes to NYC with model aspirations, doesn't succeed, attributes her failure to her size, develops a disordered relationship with food, still doesn't succeed, is showed great concern from fellow models and industry insiders, gains weight, books more work ... and yet the moral most people will derive from this body positive tale is that the fashion industry is still and solely responsible for all model EDs.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users

Olgiata

Super Star

4:52 : Julia Stegner knew what she was doing that skinny bitch :lol:

• Funny

SshesPearll

Rookie
I’m sorry but 118 isn’t even that low for 5’10”? It’s a story about how she went from a 16.9 BMI to a 21.5..... :smash:

She had Martha Hunt in a previous YouTube video and was asked why she never tried for VS, and she said something along the lines of “I casted for it a lot and never booked. So I stopped casting.” :lol: