Emily Didonato

I don't mean to drag up old threads but I used to be obsessed with her and seeing the recent pictures (and by recent I mean however many months ago they were posted) is so unfortunate. I knew she got bigger for sports illustrated but I see she hasn't slimmed back down...I guess she got a little too chummy with kate upton at the swimsuit edition shoots and picked up on some of ms. upton's phenomenal eating habits :disgusted:

I don't mean to drag up old threads but I used to be obsessed with her and seeing the recent pictures (and by recent I mean however many months ago they were posted) is so unfortunate. I knew she got bigger for sports illustrated but I see she hasn't slimmed back down...I guess she got a little too chummy with kate upton at the swimsuit edition shoots and picked up on some of ms. upton's phenomenal eating habits :disgusted:

Yes, I saw it too... She gained a lot, and I think I could probably mistake her upper for that of Upton's :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIG0lWPefC0

Oh well, her face remains the most perfect of all time...
It's just unbelievable how beautiful she is :wtf::p

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 11.10.11 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 11.10.11 AM.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 149
I only know her for being in one of the most beautiful spots ever made, Acqua di Gioia de Armani. :luv:

TopMusicaBlog_AnuncioAcquaDiGioia.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
saw a sports illustrated shot the other day and was really surprised! clearly come within a 5 mile radius of upton and BAM. I know my legs could be better...but I'm working on it...and I'm not getting paid alot to model for famous brands. Come on girl, get it together! Her eyes are lovely though..

She hasn't even lost any weight, so it can't be because of that... Maybe she's just aging? Anyway, i think it's really odd.

How does one go from this (I know I've already posted this pic, couldn't be bothered quoting myself):

161603598_10.jpg

to this:

In a matter of months? :wtf:
I don't get it.

I think it has a bit to do with her eyebrows, they had a slight arch back then and in the new shoot they're completely straight and have quite a manly shape (giving her a slight case of manface). I do not, however, have any idea as to what happened to her jawline... :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
I think it has a bit to do with her eyebrows, they had a slight arch back then and in the new shoot they're completely straight and have quite a manly shape (giving her a slight case of manface). I do not, however, have any idea as to what happened to her jawline... :wtf:

I agree about it being in the eyebrows, but yeah just overall that is a really crazy difference and I'm pretty shocked. I actually think she looks more like Natalia V than her old self at the moment. But it isn't really working for her imo and I miss her old face greatly

The brow shape doesn't suit her at all. It doesn't surprise me that out of all the pics of this set, she looks best with bleached brows.

And the slicked back hairstyle isn't helping either. Her face appears more...oval shapped I guess? :nervous: