Emilia Clarke

I'm of the view that she should lose weight - her body to me is not regal or ethereal, or even strong. She doesn't have to look frail, but I think someone with a stronger more capable body would have done wonders for the character. I don't believe her as queen because her body doesn't match the character and her body is such an integral part of the show. She just would need to lose a lot of weight and then begin to tone up, weather that be through weights or yoga. Something so she doesn't look so soft and weak ALLLLL the time.

It wouldn't matter how thin she was for me, she has the stumpiest little arms that just make me insane. Keeping in mind she's only 1.57m tall, any kind of body fat makes her look dumpier. I don't care for her as an actress but I fucking adore her character in GOT and will never look at Daenarys' dumpy arms. She also inspired me to dye my hair white/grey a year ago and I loved it and would do it again.

I find that I have started to hate her character in GOT because of her body. Which is unfair I know, but between her trying and failing to command power (imo) and her body I just can't respect her as a queen.

She has such a mature body, and due to the fat also a pretty vulgar feel to it. Probably, a lot of guys find that attractive but I don't believe it fits Daenerys' character at all... That's not a queen or a princess it's so sloppy.

God, I actually cringed when I saw these. Her face is so puffy that her eyes are disappearing. I wonder if she binges? Her face has that puffy post-binge bloat look.

Emilia-Clarke-GQ-Men-Year-Awards-2015-Fashion-Oscar-de-la-Renta-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg

Emilia-Clarke-GQ-Men-Year-Awards-2015-Fashion-Oscar-de-la-Renta-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-4.jpg

upload_2015-10-11_20-2-12.png

If she could keep this body for GoT it'd be great.

Reactions: 1 user
Good god, and isn't Dany supposed to be in her mid-late teens? Yikes :run:

She's just trying to really attain the nuances of puberty...you know, that time when all the feasting starts catching up to you

View attachment 8998
If she could keep this body for GoT it'd be great.
I don't think she lost too much. I love her, but this isn't happening. The face is the result of makeup. The waist appears thin due to the angle (she's doing a semi-rotation with her body). The arms, the outer curves of the thighs and bum are better indicators.

I don't think she lost too much. I love her, but this isn't happening. The face is the result of makeup. The waist appears thin due to the angle (she's doing a semi-rotation with her body). The arms, the outer curves of the thighs and bum are better indicators.

From the perspective of a graphic designer, at least she's keeping Photoshop artworkers in employment because there's hours and hours of airbrushing in that picture.

Reactions: 4 users
Sadly, it is photoshop since she looked pregnant at the premier. Her outfits on GoT would look so much better without the mom arms that seem to be missing in the picture. I'm surprised they haven't asked her to yet, since she gets heavier and heavier with each season.

She's looking a lot better in those last bikini shots, but the thighs and arms make me cringe. Good god, girl, do some squats/push ups or something! She just lacks muscle tone, and I think that's what makes her look bigger than she is.

I remember reading that they wanted a fuller woman for Daenerys because she is supposed to be a mother so everyones argument of 'mommy arms' is exactly what the casting people were going for. I don't really mind her because of it because it makes sense. She is supposed to be the mother of dragons, her citizens, and the long standing belief that moms are supposed to be a little plump is okay with me (even though I don't agree with it). I also think she is supposed to be kind of a foil mother to Cat and Cersei especially who are both very thin but not always the best moms- Cat really comes out as a bitch in the books so I think Danny is supposed to be softer and kinder. Also, everyone in the show has been aged up a fair bit, no one here is saying Arya is actually supposed to be like 9 instead of a teenager or Rob Stark is actually 14 in the book. Daenerys is 13 at the start of the books and we can't have an actual 13 yo getting raped on television- I don't think anyone wants to see that.

Also Esquire (a men's mag) has the best jokes.
http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/g2449/emilia-clarke-sexiest-woman-alive-2015/