Elsa Hosk

saturation

Grand Dame
I would have thrown in there a Swedish name as well at this point. I thought her mum’s name was Marja...?

Maybe she's got more than 1 name, I have 3 plus my surname :busted: Marja would've worked internationally speaking though...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ZouZou

Super Star
Maybe she's got more than 1 name, I have 3 plus my surname :busted: Marja would've worked internationally speaking though...

My bad, I noticed here people tend to have lots of names but since I’m not used to it I didn’t take it into consideration. Also, I might be biased because I think Swedish names are among the most beautiful in the world, so I would have probably chose a Swedish name for my daughter (if I was Swedish, like Elsa) instead of a Finnish one - beautiful as well, don’t get me wrong. But congratulations nonetheless :flower:

skinnymodel2001

Rising Star
I would have thrown in there a Swedish name as well at this point. I thought her mum’s name was Marja...?

She explained awhile ago that she wanted a Finnish name to honor her mom, who was born in Finland and moved to Sweden when she was still a kid ( I think she was 10 but I'm not sure)

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users