Elsa Hosk

nycskinny

Worker Bee
I almost feel bad for her :smash: to know how you could look, then to see yourself in the mirror like that...

eliza88

Rising Star
So all this time, she’s been photoshopping her pregnant body to the tee, and now all of a sudden busting out with a I’m Pregnant post with her actual pregnant body.
Like what is the point?
The discrepancy in body size between her I’m Pregnant post and her previous posts of late is just too great and inconsistent.
A better approach could have been some throwback pictures ( or not posting at all!) instead of trying to alter her current frame and body, especially when we can compare her IG photos to paparazzi pictures.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

skinnieminnie

Super Star
So all this time, she’s been photoshopping her pregnant body to the tee, and now all of a sudden busting out with a I’m Pregnant post with her actual pregnant body.
Like what is the point?
The discrepancy in body size between her I’m Pregnant post and her previous posts of late is just too great and inconsistent.
A better approach could have been some throwback pictures ( or not posting at all!) instead of trying to alter her current frame and body, especially when we can compare her IG photos to paparazzi pictures.
Elsa’s been photoshopping since before she was pregnant and based on her instagram caption she wasn’t trying to go public with it so am guessing she was photoshopping to maintain an image of normalcy?
As for why does she photoshop when there are paparazzi pictures, I think that applies to almost every celebrity, influencer, and non-famous girls who like to pretend their hot - not really specific to Elsa

eliza88

Rising Star
Elsa’s been photoshopping since before she was pregnant and based on her instagram caption she wasn’t trying to go public with it so am guessing she was photoshopping to maintain an image of normalcy?
As for why does she photoshop when there are paparazzi pictures, I think that applies to almost every celebrity, influencer, and non-famous girls who like to pretend their hot - not really specific to Elsa
I agree with you, although the degree in which she altered her photos were too great, especially body size wise.
For example, other pregnant models like Gigi Hadid were not flashing a lot of skin ( specifically screaming “I am nude, sexy and skinny type) altered to look 10kg lighter.
I guess the point I am trying to make is her instagram gives off an extremely disingenuous vibe which is pointless, especially when there are pap candids floating around out there.
She could have toned down all that in-your-face “I’m skinny” posts now that she’s pregnant.
She is just trying too hard. Off putting.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

ZouZou

Rising Star
0F0D06E7-61B8-48DD-8D78-D9085DCAE9C5.jpegHonestly didn’t know she was struggling!
I am happy she is well now, but I must say the Scandinavian approach to alcohol is one of the worst ever

• Eye Roll
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Aemiko

Rising Star
Yea, yea struggling so much.. blablablablabla...
Am I the only one who doesnt feel bad for her? What exactly made her struggle so much? She had a great carrier, i bet a nice (or at least relatively normal) family behind (maybe im wrong, if not, im sorry) etc.
Im sorry. Im coming from a “crappy” eastern european country, groven up i had a very hard childhood, i feel like i was struggling more then a lot, yet it never came to my mind to deal with drugs. I work as a model as well, there were times i was even thinking about being suicide, yet i never tried to “escape” with drugs..
Im so tired of listening these “sad” stories..
If she felt so bad, there is always a way to quit.
Its funny, i have so many model friends, who are coming from a humble background , they had a shit life, yet never touched any drugs.
Why is it always the ones from the first world contries, who i’ve seen sniffing cocaine in the bathroom? (Yea, i know, im sure there are exceptions, im sorry about that, im talking about the majority of my OWN experience).
Im sorry, but im sick and tired of listening this, and it IS makes me upset.
Tomorrow im free from 3 pm, remind me to feel bad for her... 😩

View attachment 91931Honestly didn’t know she was struggling!
I am happy she is well now, but I must say the Scandinavian approach to alcohol is one of the worst ever

• Disagree
  • WTF
  • Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

ZouZou

Rising Star
Am I the only one who doesnt feel bad for her? What exactly made her struggle so much? She had a great carrier, i bet a nice (or at least relatively normal) family behind (maybe im wrong, if not, im sorry) etc.
Im sorry. Im coming from a “crappy” eastern european country, groven up i had a very hard childhood, i feel like i was struggling more then a lot, yet it never came to my mind to deal with drugs. I work as a model as well, there were times i was even thinking about being suicide, yet i never tried to “escape” with drugs..
Its funny, i have so many model friends, who are coming from a humble background , they had a shit life, yet never touched any drugs.
Why is it always the ones from the first world contries, who i’ve seen sniffing cocaine in the bathroom? (Yea, i know, im sure there are exceptions, im sorry about that, im talking about the majority of my OWN experience).
Oh my, you’re so funny! I’ll send you a reminder tomorrow!

On a more serious note, and from someone who has suffered from mental illness (because yes, addiction can sometimes relate to other problems), I am going to tell you this shocking news: the background of your life does not always determine your choices.

I do not judge her because she has had an addiction, in fact I think she has been very brave to overcome it.

I don’t know if you wanted to auto victimise yourself with this post, but I think you are in no place of judging anyone struggling with drugs, alcohol or whatsoever.

And by the way, telling someone to “just quit” is like telling an anorexic to”just eat” and so on. Do you think is that easy?

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users

luciole

Super Star
Woe-is-me posts aren’t a good look. Addiction can plague anyone regardless of their wealth, job, home life, etc. You don’t just get to say “dang, other people have it worse than me so I she just stop being addicted.” That’s not how mental illness works.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users

saturation

Grand Dame
@Aemiko What about the starving children in Africa???

Seriously though, don't you think your holier-than-thou attitude is kind of arbitrary, since you're here yourself sharing your own sad story?

• Funny
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users

Aemiko

Rising Star
We all have different opinions, and that was mine.
I know its firm, but probably i will never understand people like her.
Be i understand addictions, and okay, be a drug addict, after your father was raping you through your whole childhood, beating you up every day, groving up with nothing, become a nothing, not to have a single penny, living on the street or under the bridge, etc etc...of course i dont know what happened to her, and im genuinely glad shes better now.
Yet i just cant feel bad for her, according to this interview.

Woe-is-me posts aren’t a good look. Addiction can plague anyone regardless of their wealth, job, home life, etc. You don’t just get to say “dang, other people have it worse than me so I she just stop being addicted.” That’s not how mental illness works.

• Eye Roll
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Aemiko

Rising Star
You actually think, there are only starving people in Africa?
Hahahah, what a joke. I feel horrible for them, but you better open up your eyes, and come to some small villages at the eastern side of the continent..
Its funny you mentioned starving, i grove up stealing food, becouse of i was starving :)

@Aemiko What about the starving children in Africa? How dare you say you have (had?) it rough!!!

• Eye Roll

Aemiko

Rising Star
No, quitting an addiction is never easy.
I never said that. I probably know more about addiction, then yourself.
I know, it hopens to everyone, that some days they forgot to be grateful for what they have.
My comment wasn’t against her, im happy she feels better now.

Oh my, you’re so funny! I’ll send you a reminder tomorrow!

On a more serious note, and from someone who has suffered from mental illness (because yes, addiction can sometimes relate to other problems), I am going to tell you this shocking news: the background of your life does not always determine your choices.

I do not judge her because she has had an addiction, in fact I think she has been very brave to overcome it.

I don’t know if you wanted to auto victimise yourself with this post, but I think you are in no place of judging anyone struggling with drugs, alcohol or whatsoever.

And by the way, telling someone to “just quit” is like telling an anorexic to”just eat” and so on. Do you think is that easy?

luciole

Super Star
You actually think, there are only starving people in Africa?
Hahahah, what a joke. I feel horrible for them, but you better open up your eyes, and come to some small villages at the eastern side of the continent..
Its funny you mentioned starving, i grove up stealing food, becouse of i was starving :)
r/whoosh ;)

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users

ZouZou

Rising Star
No, quitting an addiction is never easy.
I never said that. I probably know more about addiction, then yourself.
I know, it hopens to everyone, that some days they forgot to be grateful for what they have.
My comment wasn’t against her, im happy she feels better now.
You don’t know me, so if I were you I would not assume anything about my knowledge or experience with addiction.

But ok, fair enough, we are all entitled to have opinions, I just wasn’t agreeing with yours so I pointed it out .

Aemiko

Rising Star
Anyway, i close this topic, im sorry again if i hurted anyone feelings 😄
Im glad for her, and i wish her nothing, but a happy life and gratitude :)