Elsa Hosk

leolady

Rising Star
Those with a keen eye for photoshop feel free to chime in but dare I say she actually looks good (if this is a photo from a while ago then I apologise for being an idiot but I interpreted the caption as her currently missing summer not the picture being from summer)View attachment 70359
I like the look except for the weird stripes at the top of the dress 🤣

leolady

Rising Star
Those with a keen eye for photoshop feel free to chime in but dare I say she actually looks good (if this is a photo from a while ago then I apologise for being an idiot but I interpreted the caption as her currently missing summer not the picture being from summer)View attachment 70359
No one cares
Sorry about that, didn’t mean to post something boring! Just trying to learn my way around the site :(

Reactions: 1 user

FailedSupermodel

Super Star
  • Agree

leolady

Rising Star
Aw dang, you beat me to it! I regrettably love that looks like a bratz doll here. Im into it. I know there is probably some photoshop in here but i cannot deny she knows what looks good.
Love the bratz look too, a good chunky boot will never get old for me<3

And I thinking the same but if you see the video on her story it actually looks pretty consistent with pics for once lol

SshesPearll

Rookie
AD91D90C-AB17-4677-919B-3A587CD4CCA0.jpeg884F62FF-4C77-4053-9FEC-E2AA3E1001DD.jpegTrying to figure out if she really is losing/looks good or just putting that much effort into Instagram. I’m almost believing it, if it’s edits and angles shes hella consistent. But we’ve been fooled before so :whistling:

art hoe

Super Star
View attachment 81219View attachment 81220Trying to figure out if she really is losing/looks good or just putting that much effort into Instagram. I’m almost believing it, if it’s edits and angles shes hella consistent. But we’ve been fooled before so :whistling:
She looks okay but most of her photos exist in that Instagram uncanny-valley we have been desensitized to and now perceive as semi-normal. Her body proportions are usually misrepresented with leg-stretching apps and tricks like legs-in-foreground and propping a phone with its camera on the bottom rather than the top to create height.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

aestheticallyskinny

Worker Bee
These are some recent pictures of her compared to her instagram. Obviously it's all about angles, lightening and paparazzi shots aren't flattering but it's nit an excuse. I personally find it super disturbing to literally edit yourself half the size on instagram?!
I mean if she would put effort into her self, restrict and get her body moving to actually look skinnier wouldn't be this hard, but just being fine by editing her self so much smaller?!
elsa-hosk-in-cropped-white-blouse-out-in-nyc-05-15-2020-0.jpegelsa-hosk-summer-street-style-new-york-city-07-18-2020-5.jpeg
elsa-hosk-in-a-cropped-top-and-flared-jeans-06-23-2020-5.jpegelsa-hosk-cool-street-style-new-york-06-30-2020-0.jpeg

• WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users