Elsa Hosk

proseccoprincess

SkinnyGossip Royal
Ok I know it's hard to find candids of her as of late- even the DailyFail is publishing articles about her Sizzling TOPLESS Instagram Posts- but can we stop taking pics from her own IG and praising them as if they're an accurate depiction of her body??

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Gulvi

Worker Bee
Did anyone else see this? Elsa said on her instagram that she used to be an alcoholic and she's been sober for the last 10 years. Regardless of our opinions on her modelling and body if this is true good on her. It's extremely difficult getting clean and I imagine staying sober would be extra hard with the 'model lifestyle'.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

waifchic

Rising Star
legs looking good - and surprisingly enough very similar in pictures and in videos!

09DEBE0C-E1E2-4454-A654-E06357C4B05E.jpeg

from her recent insta story...
52643C18-A65E-431A-A0FE-D95B135F7A3A.jpeg3389DC67-E47D-49E5-9F14-F5346957FE2E.jpeg108BA57D-ECDD-434C-882B-751F49AC18E7.jpeg13A2603D-150D-4B93-976A-7F637C408733.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Elsa from the recent Venice Film Festival. I think she looks amazing, her lil abs are popping and she looks lovely imo :luv:

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

bougainvilleas

Super Star
I’m terrible at detecting photoshop so I could be wrong (and hope I am and she is actually losing) but the background behind her legs look a bit off in some of the photos to me
Either that, or the concrete blocks behind her magically straightened themselves between shots

Reactions: 1 users

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Slightly OT but I gotta say I like her aesthetic taste. From her shot selections to her fashion to her sense of color, I appreciate her making her insta nice to look at. :lol: Also she puts together good skinny outfits imo which are themselves skinny inspo for me, even if the body might be slightly misrepresented. (As opposed e.g. to Romee, whose outfit choices, even when skinny, always looked extremely unfortunate to me.)

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users

Nihal

Worker Bee
Slightly OT but I gotta say I like her aesthetic taste. From her shot selections to her fashion to her sense of color, I appreciate her making her insta nice to look at. :lol: Also she puts together good skinny outfits imo which are themselves skinny inspo for me, even if the body might be slightly misrepresented. (As opposed e.g. to Romee, whose outfit choices, even when skinny, always looked extremely unfortunate to me.)
I totally agree with you. I know I shouldn't use her as a thinspo because of all the Photoshop she uses, but I can't help looking at her instagram because I like the outfits, I like the aesthetic, the shots and the body she modifies herself with.

willow

Super Star
Those with a keen eye for photoshop feel free to chime in but dare I say she actually looks good (if this is a photo from a while ago then I apologise for being an idiot but I interpreted the caption as her currently missing summer not the picture being from summer)4A92E68D-02D8-4B37-94B0-53458BB5F22C.png

Reactions: 4 users

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
walking around soho never fails to string up celebrity faces, and today it was elsa hosk. she was wearing baggy clothes since its pretty cold outside so i couldnt see her figure ridiculously well, but from what i saw she was definitely not as thin or tall as she photoshops herself on social media. what stood out to me, unfortunately, is a young woman with unnecessary fillers- meaning you could tell she would be more attractive had she not messed with what was already naturally pretty. her skin is suuuper shiny with literally no lines and her lips are ridiculously plumped which somehow ages her more?
*its also slightly nice to admit that no one is perfect and even the images that are curated for display online really do not depict reality. at the risk of sounding like a true aquarian, dont believe everything you see :)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users