• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Looking fucking fantastic:luv:View attachment 54354
Is this off her Instagram? She’s a known master of angles and photoshop so I’m always wary of photos directly from her. That being said, she’s been looking consistently good recently and I can see it in her face she’s lost; I hope this isn’t just another trick of the light :whistling:

Skinnybubbly

Rising Star
Reaction score
Is this off her Instagram? She’s a known master of angles and photoshop so I’m always wary of photos directly from her. That being said, she’s been looking consistently good recently and I can see it in her face she’s lost; I hope this isn’t just another trick of the light :whistling:
Yea same I know she’s been a repeat offender lol but I also noticed her face and chest look amazing as well

lattelover

Rookie
Reaction score

I think Elsa’s been looking skinnier recently, though as previously mentioned her instagram isn’t necessarily an accurate representation of what she really looks like. Her stomach and arms look much smaller in this photo though :flower:

Olgiata

Super Star
Reaction score
I reckon it's just walking around barefoot by the pool, it can get a bit dirty... Though seen her propensity to use Photoshop you'd think she'd edit out the sole of her feet... Apparently not :nervous:

Photosynthesis

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I agree, I’ve also been noticing it lately. Just saw this on insta today:

Side note: What is going on with her feet in the 5th picture?!?
You mean the picture where she’s standing? Second-last one? I guess it’s a combination of skinny feet, warm weather (makes your vains pop) and being in the pool all day (gives you that wrinkly skin).

• Agree
Reactions: charisma and Clara

Skinnydarling

Rookie
Reaction score
@Photosynthesis

Thanks, I would have never worked that out! Makes much more sense now to me.

I guess I was more surprised than anything, usually her pictures are so perfect (we know why) that it made this one seem off to me. 😅

Reactions: Photosynthesis