Elsa Hosk

modelmuch

Rising Star
Reaction score
Continuing with the “she looks kinda old considering she just turned 30” theme that this thread has been following recently:

6EC5DD7B-829C-41DD-BF1F-18A2B5A6B209.jpeg

FailedSupermodel

Rising Star
Reaction score
her waist looks pretty good. shes always had a good waist indent. im built like a brick.

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Was this taken recently? Because, meanwhile in her Instagram story......... Surprise! Completely different body! She’s hands down THE posing/angles queen

View attachment 51727

View attachment 51728
Her instagram makes her look like a full blown SG skinny. Everyone in her comments goes off about how ‘anorexic’ she looks :mclap: it’s as though she thrives off being accused of an eating disorder which is... troubling :slinkout:

I’m (almost) impressed by how little she cares about the fact that for every insanely photoshopped/posed/angled photo she posts on instagram, there are ten paparazzi candids and Getty event images to giving an alternate picture.

11thdimension

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Wanted to share a really fun website I follow - the skincare edit. They do a before/after section for celebrities/models.

You can see a rundown of her changing looks through the years here:
https://theskincareedit.com/before-after

I actually prefer how she looked pre-nose job, lip fillers and whatever she did. I thinks she's done more to her face.

_belle_

Rookie
Reaction score
She's so thirsty for attention she's actually posting nudes on her story. :facepalm:

oh elsa... sometimes i worry about the state of her mental health. The level of her photoshopping also points to the fact that she's unhappy with what she looks like naturally* (*naturally after her rhinoplasty, lip fillers, botox, cheek fillers etc.).

We all know you photoshop sweetie, glad u "woke up feeling it". If "it" is the desire for u/vs to still be relevant.
:popcorn:

BUT after all my comments i will say she's looking fairly slim with this angle and lighting. :rolleyes:

Attachments