• We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Small anecdote: I saw her a few weeks ago and I was honestly surprised by how... unlike herself she looked? It was very odd. I wish I could explain what I mean, but it was really odd to see.
She's nearing 30 (any day now)...some people really hit the fan around that age, and have to reevaluate their habits/lifestyle/routine even if they take care of their skin. Who knows what her lifestyle is really like or what her family members looked like around the same age (she definitely does smoke, so that's a definite hit on the skin)

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
she definitely does smoke
did. she said she quit last year. unless she’s lying about that too? can’t say i’d be surprised :rolleyes:

side note: a friend of mine (online) who lives in nyc saw her recently and said she edits her eyes A LOT. apparently they’re actually pretty small irl. again, no surprises here but i just thought it might be interesting.