• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

IcedAmericano

Grand Dame
Small anecdote: I saw her a few weeks ago and I was honestly surprised by how... unlike herself she looked? It was very odd. I wish I could explain what I mean, but it was really odd to see.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Small anecdote: I saw her a few weeks ago and I was honestly surprised by how... unlike herself she looked? It was very odd. I wish I could explain what I mean, but it was really odd to see.
She's nearing 30 (any day now)...some people really hit the fan around that age, and have to reevaluate their habits/lifestyle/routine even if they take care of their skin. Who knows what her lifestyle is really like or what her family members looked like around the same age (she definitely does smoke, so that's a definite hit on the skin)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

stargirl

Staff member
she definitely does smoke
did. she said she quit last year. unless she’s lying about that too? can’t say i’d be surprised :rolleyes:

side note: a friend of mine (online) who lives in nyc saw her recently and said she edits her eyes A LOT. apparently they’re actually pretty small irl. again, no surprises here but i just thought it might be interesting.

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
did. she said she quit last year. unless she’s lying about that too? can’t say i’d be surprised :rolleyes:
My alcohol-fueled post hoc memory seems to recall her smoking in Cannes.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
E8112852-331D-47E6-BB31-20801F57C05A.jpeg
:seeya:
1.) probably one of the most underwhelming fantasy bras ever. I feel bad for her because she has been working with them for a long time.
2.) We all knew she didn’t look like her Instagram pictures, but I didn’t expect her to look THIS bad. :wtf:

• Agree
  • WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 15 users

stargirl

Staff member
View attachment 28900
Via Stella Maxwell’s story
it’s not just the bra. it’s the hair, the makeup, the body. the overall vibe is a total shit show. and it only cost $1,000,000? it would look better on a darker, skinnier body as the swarkovski outfit. try photoshopping yourself out of this one, elsa.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users