• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

brownmoss

Rising Star
Her legs look pretty good and this was a boomerang so there's no photoshop involved in this one...but she also really really knows her angles so :nervous:Screenshot_20180630-135236.png

nowyouknowlui

Worker Bee
4EB87A77-2A4F-45F5-957C-E7E1E5AA7EEE.jpeg Okay okay i found this on instagram and i don‘t know if it‘s real or if someone made her look Bad on purpose but if it is: HOW can she look that good in her own pictures?!
Btw this is supposed to be june 26th

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

saturation

Super Star
P sure she's at least had fillers? But since injections=/=surgery, she probably didn't feel the need to elaborate that. This way, people are just going to presume she's this natural effortless beauty - this just according to her facetuned IG pictures, where she also shaves some pounds off of those thighs :eyeroll:

Attachments

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
P sure she's at least had fillers? But since injections=/=surgery, she probably didn't feel the need to elaborate that. This way, people are just going to presume she's this natural effortless beauty - this just according to her facetuned IG pictures, where she also shaves some pounds off of those thighs :eyeroll:
She also had a new nose appear some years ago :whistling:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Starbuck

Grand Dame

Loving that she shared the tutorial! I enjoy this natural look of her’s
I watched this tutorial as well. I actually think it's odd that she describes this as a natural look. Her eye makeup looks nice and I would consider that part of a natural look. But, in my opinion, Elsa hits the bronzer, blush & highlighter way too hard every time. Not just in this tutorial, but in so many of her street style pics and IG posts. The excessive cheek contouring combined with the Kylie Jenner-esque lip lining technique is just too much.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

AllyKat

Rising Star
Her legs are not that long lol. Still editing.
“I’m Elsa Hosk and I like to photoshop every photo I post even though it’s painfully obvious and everyone can tell but that’s showbiz baby”

• Love
Reactions: 1 user