• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

NewYorkSkinny

Community Duchess
Saw her in soho today... she didn’t look good at all :cry: her thighs were so big. I’ve honeslty seen more ethereal looking no name models in like Zara. Has anyone else seen her in person and felt the same?

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

brownmoss

Rising Star
I chocked on my green tea while scrolling trough Instagram because of thisIMG_20180509_112949.png

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users

modelmuch

Rising Star
Thank GOD for this thread and candid pictures, because just earlier today I was scrolling through her Instagram enviously thinking how skinny she's gotten. I totally fell for her tricks, I should know better

• Agree

nowyouknowlui

Worker Bee
To be honest i don‘t really See any photoshop and she does look quite good here?
BFCA7721-B064-46F6-A4FE-8160CC11AE9B.jpeg

Dovebssm

Worker Bee
Screenshot_20180512-161823.png
From her insta history
I really don't know how to feel about her, she knows her angles and has hiyory with celebface but on the otherside I really think she looks better

nicole120

Super Star
View attachment 24237
From her insta history
I really don't know how to feel about her, she knows her angles and has hiyory with celebface but on the otherside I really think she looks better
Honestly I think she's working her angles and editing in any / everything she's posted on IG lately. This is what she really looks like sans angles and filters:

IMG_2787.jpg
IMG_2786.jpg

I don't think she looks bad, just different than what she portrays in her own posts.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

matilda

Worker Bee
She did a clothing collection for Bik Bok, what do you guys think?

• Love

saturation

Super Star
She did a clothing collection for Bik Bok, what do you guys think?

She's done that before too! Haven't yet looked into this newer collection, but actually liked the one that launched last year (I think). Especially like the dresses - super classy but unique.

https://metromode.se/mode/elsa-hosk-slapper-kollektion-med-bik-bok-se-forsta-bilderna-har/
https://www.baaam.se/elsa-hosk-bik-bok-designsamarbete?showGallery=266ec6&slide=3

Yes, the articles are in Swedish but I'm sure everyone can work a simple slideshow. ;)