• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Elsa Hosk

S

slendergirl

She's gorgeous! Love her figure too (even if it is slightly curvier/muscular). This is a body type I can definitely work towards. Thank you for sharing this @Skinny2012 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Can someone be too pretty? If so, then I think she is. I feel the same about Emily Didonato. Like, I know they're gorgeous, but somehow I don't feel drawn to them. It's like once they get too perfect the interest is gone for me. :confused:

Reactions: 1 users

Allie

Worker Bee
She is exceptionally beautiful. I do also like her body, I think it suits her. Also, those eyebrows. Perfect.

Apple

Rising Star
She is amazingly beautiful. I really like her bone structure and her face in general. She is the perfect pink model, IMO.

icehalo

Worker Bee
Can someone be too pretty? If so, then I think she is. I feel the same about Emily Didonato. Like, I know they're gorgeous, but somehow I don't feel drawn to them. It's like once they get too perfect the interest is gone for me. :confused:
I think I know what you mean. I am drawn to people who are a bit different, even if that 'different' means they have some kind of imperfection. The imperfection gives them character.

Also, at least for me, it's like, hey I will never ever be that pretty. I just wasn't born that way. So why spend my time admiring and pining and lamenting the fact I can't be like that? Just make the best of what I've got.

Apple

Rising Star
Also, at least for me, it's like, hey I will never ever be that pretty. I just wasn't born that way. So why spend my time admiring and pining and lamenting the fact I can't be like that? Just make the best of what I've got.
Hmm..I don't think any of us said we wanted to look just like her or we instantly took a hit to our self-esteem when looking at her. I like myself lots, but that doesn't mean I can't think someone else is pretty.

As for admiring different models, isn't that what the whole "models" section is mde up of? Except for the girls that some of us have negative opinions on.

Sadistic

Rising Star
Her bone structure is striking!!! & her eyes.. Gorgeous!

I know exactly what you mean. Though, in my mind I wonder if you or I would say the same thing if we saw her in places other than pictures. This beauty is definitely exceptional and will stand out from meters away.

Maybe you've been on the Models section way too long that beautiful face just doesn't cut it anymore.. hehe

Raine

Rookie
Her face and hair is so beautiful, especially in the first picture. I want my body to look kinda like hers when i lose weight, not too skinny but skinnier than average.

Ally

Rising Star
I'm in :luv:
Obviously, she can't complain about what mother nature gave her!! But I think her beauty is kind of 'she's just really pretty' and not 'whoahhh, that girl has something striking'.

smallbones

Rookie
Website
plant-eater.tumblr.com
I just found out about this model. I like her, I think she's very pretty and has lovely eyes and compared to her older pictures from 2005, she has lost a good amount of weight. She now models for Victoria's Secret..What do you guys think about her?

els

Worker Bee
don't like the first photo but the others are incredible
and wonderful name :p