Elle Fanning

I'm tempted to make a thread dedicated to this ankle/knee thing with a poll. My legs start looking decent when I'm ~92lbs., at which point half of my hair has fallen out and I'm an absolute skeleton from the hip up--kinda trading a headache for an upset stomach, no? If I had to guess how much weight Elle would need to lose to have nice legs, I couldn't because it would be a fuckton.

Please do! I've never even been a low enough weight for my legs to look decent, I'd probably need to be 75-80lbs, which'll never happen (I'd look and feel like shit) but perhaps a thread dedicated to this issue with specific tips will help out ladies with chunky-calf-syndrome. :p

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
image.jpeg

What's going on with that mullet action with her hair? My god, someone do something with that horrid hairstyling!

Is it just these photos, or is she actually looking good? You can't see her legs at all though, that's cheating. :tsk::D

They both seem verrry soft most of the time, their biggest issue is probably not working out their body. A shame, cause they've got such pretty baby faces, Dakota especially.

• Agree
She's my fave right now. If I was a celeb/actress, I would wear exactly what she wears! She makes such incredible and pretty fashion choices

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Is it just these photos, or is she actually looking good? You can't see her legs at all though, that's cheating. :tsk::D

They both seem verrry soft most of the time, their biggest issue is probably not working out their body. A shame, cause they've got such pretty baby faces, Dakota especially.

Definitely looking better. You can tell from her chest bones, the slight definition in her arms. I think her face also looks much more sharp and striking <3

You know it's got to be killing Dakota her younger sister has slimmed down so much and is the one getting most of her attention now. Maybe Elle will motivate her!

• Funny
You know it's got to be killing Dakota her younger sister has slimmed down so much and is the one getting most of her attention now. Maybe Elle will motivate her!
I don't think she slimmed down so much for Dakota being actually jealous or something... like @Sasja said, you can't see her legs, which was always her problem area.

IMG_2996.jpg
I don't think she slimmed down so much for Dakota being actually jealous or something... like @Sasja said, you can't see her legs, which was always her problem area.
Maybe not but she definitely looks slimmer than Dakota these days. Her legs are definitely her problem area and need some definition but she looks better than most actresses these days.

• Agree