Elizabeth Olsen

W

Willowthin

Can I just say that I love this girl?

elizabeth-olsen-voodoo-music-experience-festival-attendee-03.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-voodoo-music-experience-festival-attendee-06.jpg

:luv:
Surrounded by celebs spiraling downward (*cough* Miley *cough*), she's managed to keep a decent figure comparatively, and I have a teeny girl-crush on her face. I know she's no supermodel, but there's something about her...

Can I just say that I love this girl?

elizabeth-olsen-voodoo-music-experience-festival-attendee-03.jpg

elizabeth-olsen-voodoo-music-experience-festival-attendee-06.jpg

:luv:
Surrounded by celebs spiraling downward (*cough* Miley *cough*), she's managed to keep a decent figure comparatively, and I have a teeny girl-crush on her face. I know she's no supermodel, but there's something about her...

i agree, i think she's so pretty and i love her outfit in these pictures. for some reason even though i absolutely love super skinny, i respect her for not losing tons of weight. I don't know why, it just makes her seem more confident/intelligent then if she had gone down the leann rimes (for example) route.

Love her!! Sometimes I confuse her with MK and A bc they seriously look so much alike, but her face is just stunning!!!

I think she is beautiful. She also just seems so much happier than Ashley and MK.

Meh....not nearly skinny enough, but cute and a decent actress I suppose.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw her interviewed on The Daily Show and immediately liked her. She comes across as quite grounded and mature. I think she has a cute figure.

She is starting to get really beautifull (at 24). Unlike MK and A who peaked at, what? 16?

I think she's more beautiful because she actually seems to have life in her. Whereas we got to see the twins just being 16. Normal teenagers. But now they're so concerned with staying out of the limelight I think Mk and A are so guarded - but a bit too much (smart about not revealing too much aboutthemselves) that it's become difficult to see a beautiful faces in there. I still think Ashley's pretty and and I like how they haven't spiralled out of control. But, MK looks old and scary. Before I used to think MK was prettier. Whilst I don't like Elizabeth Olsen's figure I'm really glad she isn't as closed off as her sisters. She's more likeable these days.

Meh....not nearly skinny enough, but cute and a decent actress I suppose.

Agree with you on her body, but her acting is more than decent. She stared in Martha Marcy May Marlene and really stands out. That's kind of why I have no problem with her body :grin:

I love her face... there's just something about her. idk what it is, she just always seems happy which I like, it's a nice change from MK and A's completely guarded personas.

I saw her interviewed on The Daily Show and immediately liked her. She comes across as quite grounded and mature. I think she has a cute figure.

I loved that interview! It made me really admire her and realise how intelligent and mature she really is. Her sisters may be reserved, but they are brilliant businesswomen and I feel that she learned a lot from them, but it shows so much good about her that she chose her own path, very far removed from what they do. Also, I think she's absolutely adorable and I do like her figure, she looks like a healthy slim-skinny but not healthy in a fat way.

I really liked her in Old Boy even though during the whole sex scene I was like "ugh girl your stomach be so bloated" (and also grossed out because I've watched the original Korean version and let's just say, the whole sex thing, while super hot at that point in the film, will be horrifying once you get to the end).

This thread needs more pictures!

RnHTG4C.jpg

JfkiEfc.jpg

I love the way they style her for shoots :luv:

I very much like her I first saw her in silent house which she did a fine job in I thought it was just an odd movie though but she was tiny in it

interview germany december/january 2013/14
ph: cass bird

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-1.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-2.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-3.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-4.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-5.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-6.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-7.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-8.png

fashion_scans_remastered-elizabeth_olsen-interview_de-december_2013-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-10.png

elle US november 2011
150864992_Celebutopia_NET.Women_In_Hollywood.ELLE.November_2011.Scanned_by_KROQJOCK.HQ.2_122_132lo.jpg

She is very fresh-faced, with an expression of kindness, innocence or eager curiosity/excitement about life that makes her beautiful yet approachable. :)

1323193925_ashley-olsen-elizabeth-olsen-mary-kate-olsen-lg.jpg

Interesting to see them side by side...