Elisha Cuthbert

E

els

what do you think about her?
i like these photos but i think they are older

elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

Elisha-Cuthbert-144.JPG

I dunno....she has that 'sexy men's mag' vibe going on and its not my thing....plus also not very skinny. average/slim/boobs etc. :meh:

Very average.. she's pretty, but almost anyone could do that with a little plastic surgery and some color from a box. I don't find her unique. Nor skinny.

Recent:

Elisha-Cuthbert-Shape-Magazine-1.jpg

Elisha-Cuthbert-Shape-Magazine-2.jpg

Elisha-Cuthbert-Shape-Magazine-3.jpg

Elisha-Cuthbert-Shape-Magazine-4.jpg

I thought she was SO striking in the Girl Next Door but wow, all of the other pictures are just terrible. Not just weight wise, but she looks like she aged a TON. Isn't that movie only 7-8 years old? She looks like a super hot early 20s chick in the movie and in the other picture she looks like a super washed up has been who's approaching 40. In some of the pictures she looks like Aunt Hilda from Sabrina the Teenage Witch-yuck.

So disappointed. I don't follow her at all so I was so excited to click on this thread and see recent pics of her looking fab but wow. just wow. Nothing nice about them at all. Average (and sometimes, very fat) body and lame face. Outdated hair and sense of style. Plus she just looks so painfully awkward in front of the camera. IMO actresses should also be models- most of them get modeling jobs and it's so annoying to see their super awkward forced smile ruin perfectly lovely makeup or designer ads.

I thought she was SO striking in the Girl Next Door but wow, all of the other pictures are just terrible. Not just weight wise, but she looks like she aged a TON. Isn't that movie only 7-8 years old? She looks like a super hot early 20s chick in the movie and in the other picture she looks like a super washed up has been who's approaching 40. In some of the pictures she looks like Aunt Hilda from Sabrina the Teenage Witch-yuck.

So disappointed. I don't follow her at all so I was so excited to click on this thread and see recent pics of her looking fab but wow. just wow. Nothing nice about them at all. Average (and sometimes, very fat) body and lame face. Outdated hair and sense of style. Plus she just looks so painfully awkward in front of the camera. IMO actresses should also be models- most of them get modeling jobs and it's so annoying to see their super awkward forced smile ruin perfectly lovely makeup or designer ads.

exactly what i wanted to say after all of these photos

I have to say Elisha annoyed the heck out of me in 24. Jeez you're Jack Bauer's daughter girl...look like you want to be there for goodness sake!

She definitely got heftier as the series progressed.....

86343_elisha-cuthbert-24-s2-188_122_475lo.jpg

To:

24-kiefer-sutherland-elisha-cuthbert.jpg

She's just gotten frumpier and dumpier since too. Pity, coz she has a cute face.

Elisha+Cuthbert+People+Choice+Awards+2012+4WfNH-UeK31l.jpg

I think she has a pretty face, and I like her as an actress from what I've seen, but she has a co-star on Happy Endings who is SUCH a thinspiration, so I'm gonna go find pics of her and see if we have a thread already ;)