Elisa Sednaoui

D

Daisy

She's italian like me and maybe is due to it that I'm so in love with her.
But it's also because of her fascinating and natural beauty :luv:

Height 5'9" ; 175cm
Measurements (US) 33-23.5-35 ; (EU) 84-60-89

What do you think of her?

ELISA-SEDNAOUI-CAVALLI.jpg

Karim-Sadli-Elisa-Sednaoui-Homotography.jpg

Elisa-Sednaoui-Harpers-Bazaar-Espana-July-August-2010-5.jpg

ar96659b38o2a293.jpg

elisa-sednaoui.jpg

elisa.jpg

wow
she's the perfect thinspo for me
She's lean, toned, athletic built but still womanly
Though can't see much of her stomach, I bet there isn't one inch of her body that isn't toned
I wonder what her work out regime is!

She's absolutely gorgeous, she's one of my thinspiration for a while now :) But I think she's also half egyptian, not just italian. And can you believe that her godfather is Christian Loboutin!!??? That girls is just lucky, she gets free awesome heels from him :luv:

Elisa%252BSednaoui%252BPortraits%252B66th%252BVenice%252BFilm%252BAJib7C-IhQ-l.jpg

Elisa-Sednaoui-20090501103500.jpg

GOTM-Elisa-Sednaoui_v1[1].jpg

000000190641-elisa_sednaoui-fullsize.jpg

She's absolutely gorgeous, she's one of my thinspiration for a while now :) But I think she's also half egyptian, not just italian. And can you believe that her godfather is Christian Loboutin!!??? That girls is just lucky, she gets free awesome heels from him :luv:

Wooo! Right when I saw the first picture, I saw a hint of arab in her and was wondering if she was.

but yess! She is beautiful!

I really like her defined shoulders
ar96659b38o2a293.jpg

She reminds me of a mix between Olivia Palmero and Ashley Greene. Love her dark hair and her skin coloring.

She looks great! Skinny, but healthy and toned, that´s just the best mix.
Is she a model or a TV celebrity? Sorry, but I´ve never heard of her before. Anyway, I guess I´ll download some pics of her to put them on my fridge door.

She is one of my favorites!!! I love her smile and her attitude!!! :luv:

From her smile she looks like she's keeping a big delightful secret that no one else knows! Please let us in on it Elisa!