height 5'10
eyes blue
bust 32
waist 26
hips 35
shoes 7

http://vivamodels.fr/

Reactions: 1 user
I think she is super cute, i like her a lot in the Burberry campaign. But somehow she does look a bit shorter than 5'10 imo.
edie-campbell.jpg
25.jpg

Edie Campbell in Lula #14 by Jessie Lily Adams
lash1.jpg
tumblr_m4yt7tDILe1qcim7zo1_r2_500.jpg
lula-lr5.jpg
tumblr_m4jx35aYjk1qbjux3o1_400.png

Love those pics. :luv:

Lindsey Wixson and Edie Campbell for Numéro 136 (September 2012)
Lindsey-Wixson-and-Edie-Campbell-for-Num%C3%A9ro-136-September-2012.jpg

yessss @ her snagging the September cover

Loved her beauty editorial w/ Nyasha.

for Allure March 2012 by Mario Testino

Nyasha-Matonhodze-Edie-Campbell-by-Mario-Testino-Dreaming-In-Color-Allure-March-2012-3.jpg

4lDSJ.jpg

Mario-Testino-Allure-March-2012-beauty-editorial-4.jpg

dreaming3.jpg

She has quite generic features; very school-girl pretty but not very unique/memorable. Don't get me wrong, I don't *not* like her look, I'm just not awed by her. ;)

Burberry star Edie Campbell attacks 'weird' Victoria's Secret models

Edie Campbell, who appears in Burberry campaigns, says Victoria's Secret models degrade women.

London Fashion Week does not begin until Friday, but already the fur is flying. Edie Campbell, the Burberry model, has attacked her fellow mannequins for posing for the American underwear firm Victoria’s Secret.

Campbell, 22, claims that the models who appear in the firm’s advertising campaigns and catwalk shows, including Cara Delevingne and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, are “weird” and she accuses them of degrading women.

“I always find Victoria’s Secret models a bit weird,” the girlfriend of Otis Ferry tells Love magazine. “It’s just a load of girls going, 'Look how good my cleavage looks’. It’s purely women offered up to men. Regardless of the reality, I would rather be idealistic and believe women are better than that.”

The alumna of St Paul’s Girls’ School, who is the daughter of the architect Sophie Hicks, is even more scathing about Kelly Brook, the actress and model, who recently split up with Thom Evans, the former Scotland rugby player.

“You get girls that have made a s––– tonne of money out of taking their clothes off – and largely by being a sex object,” she says. “Victoria’s Secret is like coal mining; Kelly Brook is like a coal mine. It’s not good for the general environment, but, until you find an alternative source of energy, then good for you.”
telegraph.co.uk

She's always seemed so meh to me. Even with her supposedely "edgy" new haircut she still looks meh. It's like her only face expression is a bored/slightly painful one.

And let's not forget about this atrocity of a Marc Jacobs campaign:

10c6199cd21b28386d36ffedf995c25b.jpg

I just don't get why people keep trying to make her happen. She always looks mildly constipated to me and her portfolio is just full of the same weak look.
And I REALLY wish Katie Grand would stop putting her in fucking everything.

I don't like her face or her hair, but her printwork won me over.

Louis Vuitton
1F1m0nRl.jpg
flolyNjl.jpg

BZWSpbAl.jpg

c6IjaoYl.jpg

9pT9158l.jpg

VqSgoNVl.jpg

jeFhuhgl.jpg

h7TjeG2l.jpg
q7eY4L8l.jpg

Immr1dzl.jpg

Alexander McQueen F/W 2014.15
j7pjLGy.jpg

4oDP4iH.jpg

WcJJ1ij.jpg

TtiDufh.jpg

2wnHFH1.jpg

GRIgdhzl.jpg
QFlcP7Ml.jpg

ekTkRG1l.jpg
Pmtj6e6l.jpg

Not sure how she got so famous with measurements like that, but disregarding them, her face has a unique 60s/mod appeal to it. That said, that edgy haircut destroys it and she always looksas if she's a pouting little girl because her mouth droops downward (see the Marc Jacobs campaign)

Not sure how she got so famous with measurements like that

THE CAMPBELLS are third-generation fashion aristocracy — their grandmother Joan Hicks became a model when she was 18 and was one of the faces of the Fifties, working with legendary photographers such as Norman Parkinson and David Bailey. Edie and Olympia’s mother Sophie started her career at 17 in the fashion department of Harpers & Queen magazine before going on to become fashion editor at Tatler and Vogue, as well as working as a stylist for designer Azzedine Alaia. Sophie is now a highly respected architect to the fashion industry and has designed stores for Chloe, Yohji Yamamoto and Paul Smith.

source

Reactions: 1 user