Ebba Zingmark

D

Daisy

I don't know wether she can be defined as a celebrity or not, but she is very popular online: it's a lookbook star and she's always on thinspirational site.
Personally I love her and I think she has the most beautiful thin legs I've always seen. She is not very open about her weight and measurements though. People keep on asking her about it since she lost a lot of weight this summer. (You can see the difference looking at her past looks on lookbook.nu)
Anyway she is only 16, superskinny, supercute and with lovely outfits. She's a great inspiration.
(BEFORE)
nyår.jpg

AFTER
kombo1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I've never heard of her, but she's certainly beautiful, before and after.

She's my new favorite thinspo, I love her legs, I want them!

She's apsolutely gorgeous. Those super skinny legs, OMG :luv: Very stylish girl also. Do you know her height at least?

I absolutely love Ebba ever since i stumbled upon her photos on lookbook. Her style, her figure and stunning hair are just georgous and i find it hard to believe that she's only 16:wtf:

Wow, I'm so jealous of her legs! I love how she looks so unique, like she's from a fairytale or something.

Thank you for sharing! I didn't know her before, she's a great thinspo (LEGS!!!).

I think she's really beautiful and of course, skinny! But i absolutely hate the way she dress.

WOW, these legs!
She is amazing. I hope she'll keep her figure, it is stunning in these images.

i LOVE this girl!
She is my ultimate thinspiration
beautiful, stylish, and sooo thin!

Aaaah new thinspo, thank you very much for posting this! She looks gorgeous, not sure which direction her weight is fluctuating in though :/ her legs look drastically different in pretty much every photo shoot...

wow she is tiny! i could look at her forever. some of her older pics show her legs looking a bit bigger though....and as shes 16 it could go either way

also in a few pics its quite obvious she (or someone) has used the 'blur' tool to make her thigh gap bigger. boo!