Ebba Zingmark

God I just wonder how skinny she actually is. Like how much inches off her thighs does she photoshop off? I wonder what her BMI is...

Even though she uses to photoshop her thighs too often, no doubt she has great skinny legs: here a great moving thinspo !
anigif.gif

Yes and in one of the pictures, her right thigh is a bit smaller as in the other pictures. :grin:
Sorry, but this girl seemes to be utterly stupid to me.

Andie I totally agree with you. It's funny that she does this when it's so obvious that it's not real. I'm sure she still looks good without the photoshop, and it would be a lot less embarasring!

Yes, that's it: She does look could but still photoshops so much. She looked fine in that one movie about her I've seen and she also looks fine in the non-photoshopped pictures (at least I think so...) where she's wearing bulky pants which hyde her legs. Oh girl. She has like 45.000 fans on Lookbook, didn't she think about that at least half of them will notice? Why does she embarrass herself for nothing? :meh:

I don't think her legs look so great in this picture:
tumblr_ll2j3yFVSx1qzcd3bo1_500.jpg

But look at those hip bones, I don't think she's talented enough to photoshop them! : D
tumblr_lr60ukTE181qzp5m4o1_500.jpg

Yeah, she has awesome hip bones, I don't think she photoshops everything, but it's pretty clear she has a problem with her upper thighs and doesn't like them.