Eat Less T-Shirt

I like it :) At your weight it's fun to wear it, of course it would be embarassing for someone to wear it who should actually eat less.

I want the "I Beat Obesity" one, but it's way too inflammatory to wear around outside the house.

I wonder if it's really that big of a deal to wear this tshirt out in public? I mean, do you really think people would stop you and say something?

I guess I just have a dark sense of humor maybe?

Personally, I would´t dare to wear it in public.
I find it a good idea though, but since fat people are easily offended and get mad at stuff like this, it´s just not worth the risk. It´s not the shirt´s fault, it´s society that is messed up.

Same with the T-shirt that says "Do I make you look fat?"
I´d LOVE to wear that!

I guess it depends on where you live :) if people speak english there or if there are many fat people around

I would totally wear this. My family would hate it which would make me wear it more! ;)

I would love to wear that t-shirt, go to mcdonalds, buy a coffee (no sugar^^) and then see how people would react (but i would probably take my 6'2 tall brother with me...just in case).

Reactions: 1 users
I would love to wear this. Even outside. I'm not fussed if it brings up a discussion from my friends or anything however if I don't want anyone from the hospital or lecturers to ever see me in this, it's definitely asking for conversation I don't want to have.

Probably a better idea to use it as a lounge t-shirt :)

I wan one so badly. The cut would suit me too ;)

Do want. Urban Outfitters had this for about a day and then pulled it when people started to whine. I may get crafty and make my own "Does This Make Me Look Fat" shirt on my friend's screen print, I'll post results if I do ;)

I would love to wear that t-shirt, go to mcdonalds, buy a coffee (no sugar^^) and then see how people would react (but i would probably take my 6'2 tall brother with me...just in case).

:lol:

...just in case they try to slaughter you ?

Do want. Urban Outfitters had this for about a day and then pulled it when people started to whine. I may get crafty and make my own "Does This Make Me Look Fat" shirt on my friend's screen print, I'll post results if I do ;)

Do it! I want to see pictures of how it turns out :)

Reactions: 1 user
I want that t-shirt! And then i can wear it together with my pink and black SGF bracelet!

I want that t-shirt! And then i can wear it together with my pink and black SGF bracelet!

Love the idea and i will also get a bracelet because it is such a nice reminder!:luv:

Reactions: 2 users
The T-shirt is amazing but I think I'm not brave enough to wear it.