E4's new programmes about fat fetishes and secret eaters

Insane weight gain before and afters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGYXJrHU-bY&feature=related

I just threw up in my mouth
I take solace in the fact that none of them were particularly thin to begin with. I like to think they just decided they'd never be in good shape, so they found someone who liked them best when they ate everything they wanted.

Edit: Never mind! There was a girl starting at 49kg at age 17 who went to 189kg by age 26. WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT??? She looked quite nice before.

I watch both and find them great for reverse thinspo too, fat fetishes literally made me want to be sick.

I saw that "Before and after" video on Youtube and those bellies :wtf:

I feel like every episode of Secret Eaters is exactly the same. And I find the woman who hosts this and Supersize v Superskinny slightly irritating. Don't know why.

Secret Eaters is coming back tomorrow!

I.can't.wait

'I have a healthy diet, why am I gaining weight? wahhh (mmm deep fried takeaway)'

I just watched the newest episode, that man got through thirteen roast potatoes in one meal. Thir. teen :wtf:

I just watched the newest episode, that man got through thirteen roast potatoes in one meal. Thir. teen :wtf:

It was actually 16, he went back for seconds. The nutritionist said that added up to 2000kcals alone - although I kind of don't beleive this, a normal portion of roast potatoes is about 4 maybe, and there is no way 4 roast potatoes is 500kcals, more likely 200-300kcals. Of course that depends on their size and what kind of fat they were cooked with, so they could well be 125kcals each.

What actually disturbed me the most about the last episode was the sheer surprise and horror with which the woman in the couple watched some of her own late night eating activities--it was as if they were showing her footage of herself as a 5 year old playing with a frisbee or something, but this was something she did only last week. I mean just the staggering extent of her obliviousness and denial...