• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Duckie Thot

moins

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I love Duckie! After seeing her at this most recent Moschino I thought she needed a thread on here

temporally

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Sorry for the Duckie spam (and general SG spam)

Here are 2017 Vogue Australia shots that I am in love with
View attachment 24790 View attachment 24791 View attachment 24792 View attachment 24793 View attachment 24794 View attachment 24795
These are stunning! I hadn’t given her much thought until now, but I clearly need to pay more attention to her work. :nod:

Here are a some lovely shots I found after a cursory search:

CC8862A4-E51E-4D12-A2D2-7E1FA99102E7.jpeg 47E44937-7B25-4088-AA30-89FD56A69CDE.jpeg C68C48DA-FFB2-4F90-B573-1D61B38E528B.jpeg
61BB5482-1EC9-4929-8D41-0AD720B0284C.jpeg

I think she has a very strong presence, which enhances her already-gorgeous features. This video from 2016 just blows me away with its beauty:

:luvluv:

Lillakosti

Rising Star
Reaction score
I remember seeing her on AUSNTM and thinking she lacked something, but I think it was just experience.

She’s stunning, she photographs incredibly well.

Reactions: hazyshadeofwinter

babydoll

Rookie
Reaction score

Her stomach is a little soft for my taste but her beauty is absolutely undeniable!

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
Reaction score
its a given, but her skin color and glowing texture is just absolutely remarkable. alongside those deep set eyes and plush lips, duckie is otherworldly

• Agree
Reactions: Stealth and moins

Tinyportia

Super Star
Reaction score
I remember seeing her on AUSNTM and thinking she lacked something, but I think it was just experience.

She’s stunning, she photographs incredibly well.
She was a lot heavier then, and if I remember correctly, she gained a lot of weight on the show. She had a gorgeous personality too - came across as a really nice, fun, friendly genuine person. I am happy to see she is doing well.

Reactions: Lillakosti

Golden ice

Super Star
Reaction score
She was at the Moschino Resort 2019 show... not my aesthetic by any stretch of the imagination but here's her looks anyway.
*anyone who can make horizontal stripes look flattering is a winner in my book.
View attachment 24823 View attachment 24824

Also I absolutely adored her on AusNTM.
I wouldn’t say she’s fat but there is literally NO thigh gap here and her midsection would have a muffin top if this wasn’t fitted to her - not a fan of her body, I think she needs to lose about 15.

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say she’s fat but there is literally NO thigh gap here and her midsection would have a muffin top if this wasn’t fitted to her - not a fan of her body, I think she needs to lose about 15.
She's not my ideal body so I get what you're saying... but, personally, I think, it's more down to fitness. I don't think she really needs to lose a bunch so much as tighten up a bit and get more fit. But either way I love her look and personality (media)... and she killed those horrible clothes at Moschino.

Golden ice

Super Star
Reaction score
She's not my ideal body so I get what you're saying... but, personally, I think, it's more down to fitness. I don't think she really needs to lose a bunch so much as tighten up a bit and get more fit. But either way I love her look and personality (media)... and she killed those horrible clothes at Moschino.
Agreed the clothes were horrible and getting more fit would help - if you're going more for the athletic look, you should have more muscle and be toned. She needs to lose some fat too though. Personally I think it helps her that she has very dark skin in the way wearing black clothes makes people look slimmer - also the lack of toning and shadowing is less noticeable, as is her lack of a waist when contrasted with such bright loud garments.

I mean though if you look at the picture her midsection on our left/her right is noticeably bunching up, and her thighs look horrendous and are clearly rubbing up against one another. Honestly I see her as having a commercial body, and it's kind of a waste of face situation.

I'm calling bullshit on her having a 23 waist...:wtf:

• Agree
Reactions: charisma